ADVERTISEMENT

Far right terrorists stay murdering.

fried-chicken

Diamond Knight
Jan 27, 2011
Mental health, thoughts and prayers. Nothing to see here.

The dude in El Paso drove there from 650 miles away. I wonder why he chose that location. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

The dude in El Paso drove there from 650 miles away. I wonder why he chose that location. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
21 year-old punk with mental issues.

I guess he was too weak-minded to have his own thoughts. Trump has taken over his every thought. He was possessed by Trump

However, before 2017, he was such a nice boy. The whole neighborhood adored him
He use to feed stray kittens milk with an eye-dropper

Then there was that devil. Trump was elected and.., well the rest is history

Give me a break with political affiliations causing mass murders.

I’m a Trump supporter and I don’t even own a gun.

Reactions: UCFWayne

Yep, no mental health issue there whatsoever. The guy was as clear thinking as the next guy, so let's just disregard that and blame the gun. And Trump. And the NRA. And Republicans in general.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Yep, no mental health issue there whatsoever. The guy was as clear thinking as the next guy, so let's just disregard that and blame the gun. And Trump. And the NRA. And Republicans in general.
It's easier to just not provoke the mentally unstable than it is to cure all mental health issues in America.

Trump goes out of his way to fire up the dumb shits in America. 9999 out of 10000. Just get excited and vote for other racists. 1 out of 10000 kills 20 people. Trump could run on policy and excite people who want to make America better but he chooses to run on deep seeded racist ideology.

So yeah, it is his fault.

It's easier to just not provoke the mentally unstable than it is to cure all mental health issues in America.

Trump goes out of his way to fire up the dumb shits in America. 9999 out of 10000. Just get excited and vote for other racists. 1 out of 10000 kills 20 people. Trump could run on policy and excite people who want to make America better but he chooses to run on deep seeded racist ideology.

So yeah, it is his fault.

The left wing terrorist who bombed an ICE facility basically sounded exactly like you. As did the Bernie Bro shooter who tried to kill 20 GOP Congressmen.

The left wing terrorist who bombed an ICE facility basically sounded exactly like you. As did the Bernie Bro shooter who tried to kill 20 GOP Congressmen.
Look at you, digging into the vault for left wing attacks. So desperate that you need to bring up non leathal attacks from years ago. 2 right wing nut jobs killed 30 people on the same day this week.

Keep up the false equivalency, no one is buying it. But it does illustrate how desperate you are to justify these attacks and show they aren't only a right wing problem.

The only problem is that having to go back years to find a left wing attack (where no one died) only proves that this issue only really exists on the right.

The El Paso shooter's manifesto included a lot of environmental topics. How he hates big corporations, hates fracking, hates how people pollute the water. Those aren't particularly right wing positions, but of course the media isn't talking about those parts.

Look at you, digging into the vault for left wing attacks. So desperate that you need to bring up non leathal attacks from years ago. 2 right wing nut jobs killed 30 people on the same day this week.

Keep up the false equivalency, no one is buying it. But it does illustrate how desperate you are to justify these attacks and show they aren't only a right wing problem.

The only problem is that having to go back years to find a left wing attack (where no one died) only proves that this issue only really exists on the right.

Hey dipshit, are you referring to the Dayton killer that sounded exactly like you on his social media? You're an ignorant buffoon.

The El Paso shooter's manifesto included a lot of environmental topics. How he hates big corporations, hates fracking, hates how people pollute the water. Those aren't particularly right wing positions, but of course the media isn't talking about those parts.

They aren't necessarily Republican party positions, but they are the positions of many right wing parties throughout the world. The NZ shooter called himself an eco-fascist, because he thought climate change would cause mass migration. Marine Le Pen speaks about it often in France. And Globalization is certainly a far right wing issue and the manifesto said that global corporations are pro immigration. His positions appear to be all based on immigration.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
He didn't drive 7 hours to El Paso because of fracking.
Nope, but in the other thread there is a poster who is adamant about how if there is no manifesto we have no idea what was going through that guy's head. Well, here we have a manifesto and it's full of an awful lot of left wing talking points, and yet Trump gets the blame. The other guy was a Warren supporter, why aren't we blaming her for that shooting?

Nope, but in the other thread there is a poster who is adamant about how if there is no manifesto we have no idea what was going through that guy's head. Well, here we have a manifesto and it's full of an awful lot of left wing talking points, and yet Trump gets the blame. The other guy was a Warren supporter, why aren't we blaming her for that shooting?
If Warren called fox news the enemy of the people and their HQ got bombed I would blame her for her irresponsible language. Same with Trump. These people do have mental issues and they do not need to be frothed up to the point they take lives.

It isn't left wing talking points. Keep in mind, most of the world is not the Republican party that completely ignores climate science. Plenty of right wing parties believe climate change is real, and believe it will cause mass migration. You keep leaving the part out that a lot of his issues with climate were because of the immigration it would cause.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
It isn't left wing talking points. Keep in mind, most of the world is not the Republican party that completely ignores climate science. Plenty of right wing parties believe climate change is real, and believe it will cause mass migration. You keep leaving the part out that a lot of his issues with climate were because of the immigration it would cause.
Do you realize how discombobulated that that thinking is?

If Warren called fox news the enemy of the people and their HQ got bombed I would blame her for her irresponsible language. Same with Trump. These people do have mental issues and they do not need to be frothed up to the point they take lives.

AOC started saying concentration camps and insinuating that CBP were Nazis and a devoted leftist bombed an ICE facility to the cheers of liberals

You had nothing to say then. Hypocrite

Do you realize how discombobulated that that thinking is?

It's absolutely not discombobulated. He specifically cited the NZ shooter, who is a self described eco-fascist who specifically talked about this in his manifesto. The Far Right groups in Europe have recently taken to this. Marine Le Pen in France has recently called out the threat of nomadic people who don't respect the environment.

https://www.dissentmagazine.org/online_articles/the-european-far-rights-environmental-turn

It's absolutely not discombobulated. He specifically cited the NZ shooter, who is a self described eco-fascist who specifically talked about this in his manifesto. The Far Right groups in Europe have recently taken to this. Marine Le Pen in France has recently called out the threat of nomadic people who don't respect the environment.

https://www.dissentmagazine.org/online_articles/the-european-far-rights-environmental-turn
You are literally citing the thought process of crazy people, and then saying that it's about politics. In a nutshell, these people are thinking: "we have to stop climate change so that people don't die, and I'm going to have to kill them if it happens". This is not the work of a clear thinking person. That doesn't make them left wing or right wing, it makes them insane.

You are literally citing the thought process of crazy people, and then saying that it's about politics. In a nutshell, these people are thinking: "we have to stop climate change so that people don't die, and I'm going to have to kill them if it happens". This is not the work of a clear thinking person. That doesn't make them left wing or right wing, it makes them insane.

You were the one saying his views were left wing politics. So excuse me, but you brought that up, not me. Interesting now that I show you that there is actually a right wing movement with regards to eco- fascism, you have decided it is no longer political ideology, but just crazy people.

You were the one saying his views were left wing politics. So excuse me, but you brought that up, not me. Interesting now that I show you that there is actually a right wing movement with regards to eco- fascism, you have decided it is no longer left wing politics, but just crazy people.

Thread title.

My first response: crazy people.

Thread title.

My first response: crazy people.

Ok. You still were trying to sell it as left wing politics though. Not everything is black and white in politics. There is an eco-fascists trend going on right now, and Alex Jones and those types have been ranting about globalization and international corporatism for years. So it certainly isn't left wing.

Ok. You still were trying to sell it as left wing politics though. Not everything is black and white in politics. There is an eco-fascists trend going on right now, and Alex Jones and those types have been ranting about globalization and international corporatism for years. So it certainly isn't left wing.

And it certainly isn't right wing. It's the work of a crazy person as usual. I didn't start a thread that implicated a political ideology here, I pointed out that many of the positions that this crazy person had are consistent with the left.

And it certainly isn't right wing. It's the work of a crazy person as usual. I didn't start a thread that implicated a political ideology here, I pointed out that many of the positions that this crazy person had are consistent with the left.

Except they aren't consistent with the left, as I have pointed out to you. Yes, the left is typically more concerned about climate change, but it isn't because people will be migrating here, which is a major difference in ideology. Yes, the left has some issues with corporations, but it isn't because they feel they endorse immigration, so again, major difference in ideology.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Except they aren't consistent with the left, as I have pointed out to you. Yes, the left is typically more concerned about climate change, but it isn't because people will be migrating here, which is a major difference in ideology. Yes, the left has some issues with corporations, but it isn't because they feel they endorse immigration, so again, major difference in ideology.
And they aren't consistent with the right.

Thread title.

And they aren't consistent with the right.

Thread title.

They are consistent with many views on the far right. I don't think they are consistent with your average Republican, but the person who finished 2nd for the Presidential race in France endorses these types of views, so it isn't just a tiny % of people either.

They are consistent with many views on the far right. I don't think they are consistent with your average Republican, but the person who finished 2nd for the Presidential race in France endorses these types of views, so it isn't just a tiny % of people either.

What does someone in France have to do with American politics or ideology? You can't seriously be suggesting that Le Penne had any influence on this person.

What does someone in France have to do with American politics or ideology? You can't seriously be suggesting that Le Penne had any influence on this person.

I don't know if she directly influenced him, but he certainly noted the NZ shooter influenced him who has these views. He was paying attention to others thoughts and views on this it is pretty clear. There is a movement with this ideology, I don't think he just thought it all up out of the blue. He also cited a book, which I cant remember the name off the top of my head, but it certainly wasn't a left wing book.

I would encourage everybody to actually read this kids manifesto. He is undoubtedly a white nationalist, but in no way someone that is on the right. He is actually really well spoken in a scary way; reminiscent of how people from 1920s Germany described Hitler. He talks about how terrible race mixing is, about how we need fewer people so that UBI and universal healthcare can be accomplished, and villianizes corporations to the hilt. It's really kind of scary that there are people like that out there.

Remember when the President fired up that kid Dylan Roof in Charleston to shoot up that black church? Damn President.

Oh wait, that was Obama. Never mind. It's not the president's fault.

lot of people quick to blame trump in this thread. why wasnt anyone quick to denounce warren?

if it werent for double standards, leftists wouldnt have any.

lot of people quick to blame trump in this thread. why wasnt anyone quick to denounce warren?

if it werent for double standards, leftists wouldnt have any.
Give an example where E. Warren is at her rally or campaign event someone in the crowd screams out 'Shoot Conservatives' and she follows up that with a laugh instead of firmly condemning it immediately like McCain used to do. Keep trying so hard to 'both sides' this so everyone can ignore the Gun Problem in this country.

For the thousandth time. It’s not a political party problem. Just stop

Give an example where E. Warren is at her rally or campaign event someone in the crowd screams out 'Shoot Conservatives' and she follows up that with a laugh instead of firmly condemning it immediately like McCain used to do. Keep trying so hard to 'both sides' this so everyone can ignore the Gun Problem in this country.

saw you yet again were quick to blame trump. didnt see you connecting the dots for warren. here is a hint, neither are responsible for either shooting.

you are part of the problem.

saw you yet again were quick to blame trump. didnt see you connecting the dots for warren. here is a hint, neither are responsible for either shooting.

you are part of the problem.
I have been saying his rhetoric is a problem & dangerous before he won. The El Paso motive was clear and it was a lot of the same rhetoric Trump has used for 2+ years on the Campaign trail. The Invasion word in regards to migrants and immigration is used all over his campaign's Facebook Ads, his rallies, etc. The TDS line thrown at me , Bizzle, etc is just deflection that you want to ignore bc it doesn't effect you or your family, especially when I have admitted to voting Republican before. This isn't a partisan party issue, Trump is using very dark tactics that will take years to clean up. PBO said it best, see the last paragraph.

Reactions: Cubs79
ADVERTISEMENT