ADVERTISEMENT

Far right terrorists stay murdering.

I have been saying his rhetoric is a problem & dangerous before he won. The El Paso motive was clear and it was a lot of the same rhetoric Trump has used for 2+ years on the Campaign trail. The Invasion word in regards to migrants and immigration is used all over his campaign's Facebook Ads, his rallies, etc. The TDS line thrown at me , Bizzle, etc is just deflection that you want to ignore bc it doesn't effect you or your family, especially when I have admitted to voting Republican before. This isn't a partisan party issue, Trump is using very dark tactics that will take years to clean up. PBO said it best, see the last paragraph.
again you blame trump. still dont see you connecting the dots to warren though. here is a hint, neither are responsible for either shooting.

you are part of the problem.

again you blame trump. still dont see you connecting the dots to warren though. here is a hint, neither are responsible for either shooting.

There are no dots to connect to Warren. People have been warning you guys of Trump's language for a while, but you always ignore it and give him passes. Maybe quit ignoring his language so much.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
There are no dots to connect to Warren. People have been warning you guys of Trump's language for a while, but you always ignore it and give him passes. Maybe quit ignoring his language so much.
he followed antifa, bernie, and warren, but youll ignore that part.

he followed antifa, bernie, and warren, but youll ignore that part.

You said Warren and that is what I replied to. Warren has never called for violence for one, and also, we don't even know that this was politically motivated. Nobody is acting like Democrats cant be violent as well, obviously anyone can be violent. But you will never see Warren laugh at jokes about shooting immigrants, or chanting send them back, etc etc.

You said Warren and that is what I replied to. Warren has never called for violence for one, and also, we don't even know that this was politically motivated. Nobody is acting like Democrats cant be violent as well, obviously anyone can be violent. But you will never see Warren laugh at jokes about shooting immigrants, or chanting send them back, etc etc.
here is a hint, neither trump nor warren/bernie caused either shooting.

here is a hint, neither trump nor warren/bernie caused either shooting.

Either Trump's words and reactions matter or they don't. And if they don't, then why do you support a president whose words you don't even think matter?

Either Trump's words and reactions matter or they don't. And if they don't, then why do you support a president whose words you don't even think matter?
was that supposed to be a gotcha? actions speak louder than words. trumps gotten alot done, and thats why i support him. im not a 100% blind support of trump. ive criticized him plenty in here. stop with that crap.

was that supposed to be a gotcha? actions speak louder than words. trumps gotten alot done, and thats why i support him. im not a 100% blind support of trump. ive criticized him plenty in here. stop with that crap.

No, it wasn't a gotcha at all. It is a valid question. Moderate Republicans and Democrats have been saying for several years now that his words are dangerous, and you guys ignore it. His whole campaign was based on nothing but this "cult of personality" dynamic and his use of language. So do his words matter or not? When the calls for a 2nd amendment solution against Hillary, or tells his supporters he will pay their legal bills if they beat people up, or when he laughs when a supporter wants to shoot immigrants. Either his words matter or they don't.

No, it wasn't a gotcha at all. It is a valid question. Moderate Republicans and Democrats have been saying for several years now that his words are dangerous, and you guys ignore it. His whole campaign was based on nothing but this "cult of personality" dynamic and his use of language. So do his words matter or not? When the calls for a 2nd amendment solution against Hillary, or tells his supporters he will pay their legal bills if they beat people up, or when he laughs when a supporter wants to shoot immigrants. Either his words matter or they don't.
They do matter, and it does nothing but rachet up the rhetoric, sows discontent, and villianizes his opponents. Now, not to diminish his part in this but nobody that he has personally attacked has been targeted by one of his supporters.

Reactions: ChrisKnight06
Warren a native American looking white than white woman, led the 2 killers astray, with her anti white man rhetoric.

doubt most of this board will care but this twitter thread(see his own replies citing examples) is what I was referring to in my last post. You have to be completely delusional & too deep into the political cult to not think the rhetoric from the President of the United States has escalated this environment. The El Paso mass shooting was the worst case scenario of these examples.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1158788367418560512.html

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
doubt most of this board will care but this twitter thread(see his own replies citing examples) is what I was referring to in my last post. You have to be completely delusional & too deep into the political cult to not think the rhetoric from the President of the United States has escalated this environment. The El Paso mass shooting was the worst case scenario of these examples.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1158788367418560512.html
It’s not delusional. They are adults. It’s not political. The president isn’t possessing their thoughts to be mass murders. He isn’t taking over their brains. How come I’m not killing people??!

These are mentally ill, violent adults with massive arsenals in some cases

They are just looking for an excuse to kill people. If there was another president, it would just be another reason and another excuse based on that administration.
Using Trump as a scapegoat is really a poor argument. It’s TDS talking really

Before 2017, America was still hands down the leader in mass murders

What was the reason for that? Trump?

The president said that he’s against this violence. He does not support it’s. Sincere or not, he can’t stop it.

Why won’t those words against this work? It’s still going to happen.

Why??

Because these crazy violent people aren’t influenced by Trump. He can’t stop it. They are going to do whatever the hell they want to.

67686112_10218492200832148_1622317934925840384_n.jpg

I have been saying his rhetoric is a problem & dangerous before he won. The El Paso motive was clear and it was a lot of the same rhetoric Trump has used for 2+ years on the Campaign trail. The Invasion word in regards to migrants and immigration is used all over his campaign's Facebook Ads, his rallies, etc. The TDS line thrown at me , Bizzle, etc is just deflection that you want to ignore bc it doesn't effect you or your family, especially when I have admitted to voting Republican before. This isn't a partisan party issue, Trump is using very dark tactics that will take years to clean up. PBO said it best, see the last paragraph.

This is the guy whose VP told an audience of black people that if he won, Mitt Romney was going to throw them back into slavery correct? Yes correct that’s him.

Interesting how condemnation for extremely dangerous and vitriolic language based around race only gets a play when Obama is dinging the other side.

Reactions: Ucfmikes

Was Warren mentioned in the shooter's manifesto? Asking for a friend.

This is the guy whose VP told an audience of black people that if he won, Mitt Romney was going to throw them back into slavery correct? Yes correct that’s him.

Interesting how condemnation for extremely dangerous and vitriolic language based around race only gets a play when Obama is dinging the other side.
Did anybody get shot?

It's so sad to see liberals giving this terrorist exactly what he wanted. He wants internal conflict, petty blaming of the other side, and for the country to be ripped out from the inside. You guys have been quick to oblige by insisting that Trump is the party responsible here even though this asshole is the one who pulled the trigger.

So bravo on giving him exactly what he wants.

Thanks for proving my point, laughable to compare Obama to Trump when it comes to rhetoric. I may not have agreed with his fiscal policy all the time but he was one of the most compassionate Presidents this country has ever had. Divisions still happened but he did not gaslight this nation every damn day

The guy tried to shoot up Republicans and only Republicans. Why do we need a manifesto to determine his intent?

We don't know he only tried to shoot up Republicans, just that Republicans were the ones practicing. Impossible to know if he would have shot up the practice or not if it had been Democrats or a mixture of both.

We don't know he only tried to shoot up Republicans, just that Republicans were the ones practicing. Impossible to know if he would have shot up the practice or not if it had been Democrats or a mixture of both.
disingenuous[ dis-in-jen-yoo-uh s ]
adjective
lacking in frankness, candor, or sincerity; falsely or hypocritically ingenuous; insincere

[
disingenuous[ dis-in-jen-yoo-uh s ]
adjective
lacking in frankness, candor, or sincerity; falsely or hypocritically ingenuous; insincere

Thank you for your input, you have certainly added much to this conversation.

More people die from texting and driving than mass shootings. No thread about that?

Like these whackos care about laws? They can rent a uhaul a plow people if needed and not even worry about a gun.

Reactions: UCFWayne

LOL OMG

You want us to take you seriously after this???? Really????

You taking me seriously or not wont impact my life one bit, so I dont really care.

Ok well at least we know you’re a partisan hack given that comment. A 2 second search would you told you that he was there to kill Republicans but nope, you think he was just there on a leisurely assassination walk, ready to kill democrats too

:flush:

A hardcore liberal who is a Bernie campaign worker and a guy whose entire social media existence reads exactly like Shook Chicken goes to a GOP practice to kill every single GOP congressman there and Cubs still thinks that maybe he wasn’t politically motivated to kill only conservatives

A hardcore liberal who is a Bernie campaign worker and a guy whose entire social media existence reads exactly like Shook Chicken goes to a GOP practice to kill every single GOP congressman there and Cubs still thinks that maybe he wasn’t politically motivated to kill only conservatives

Digging through the history books again? Why am I not surprised that you cling to this non-lethal attack for years and years. It's literally all you got while far right extremists end lives by the dozen every month.

Just give up on this insane narrative that both sides are doing these attacks you nutjob. It's totally transparent.

Digging through the history books again? Why am I not surprised that you cling to this non-lethal attack for years and years. It's literally all you got while far right extremists end lives by the dozen every month.

Just give up on this insane narrative that both sides are doing these attacks you nutjob. It's totally transparent.

Look at this nutbag folks - "non lethal attack". I mean, holy shit. It takes someone actually dying for zealots like Shook Chicken to give a shit about political domestic terrorism from the left. Even when a committed DNC'er like this guy drives across the country to specifically target and kill GOP congressmen who were only saved because the House Whip happened to be there with his security detail.

A left wing terrorist just last month bombed an ICE facility and referenced AOC's usage of "concentration camps" but no one died so it's all excusable and a big nothing.

Maybe we just change Attempted Murder to "Non Lethal Unwanted Touching".

Look at this nutbag folks - "non lethal attack". I mean, holy shit. It takes someone actually dying for zealots like Shook Chicken to give a shit about political domestic terrorism from the left. Even when a committed DNC'er like this guy drives across the country to specifically target and kill GOP congressmen who were only saved because the House Whip happened to be there with his security detail.

A left wing terrorist just last month bombed an ICE facility and referenced AOC's usage of "concentration camps" but no one died so it's all excusable and a big nothing.

Maybe we just change Attempted Murder to "Non Lethal Unwanted Touching".
im sure hed have no problem at all if someone attempted to kill members of his family.

im sure hed have no problem at all if someone attempted to kill members of his family.
That would be a significantly better outcome than someone successfully murdering my family. Going back years to point to a non-lethal attack as a way to downplay the dozens of people who are murdered monthly by right wing terrorists so your side doesn't have to look bad is weird. I don't understand what's wrong with you guys. Your brains don't function like normal compassionate human beings.

"Our terrorists are no big deal y'all because the left one time had a guy try to do the same thing. We don't need to try to identify what's causing this explosion of right wing terrorism because we're afraid what the answer might be. Instead just saying 'both sides bad' makes us feel better"

"Our terrorists are no big deal y'all because the left one time had a guy try to do the same thing. We don't need to try to identify what's causing this explosion of right wing terrorism because we're afraid what the answer might be. Instead just saying 'both sides bad' makes us feel better"

Dude you're really a terrible human being. These people were probably scarred for life and Scalise is still dealing with insane levels of pain after being shot by the left wing terrorist shooter, yet you absolutely don't give a shit. No one died and to you this is a total pass for your side to take a single ounce of goddamn responsibility.

The only person failing to adequately admit violence from "their" side is you. I'm not denying that there are far right terrorists in this country, but you are utterly unwilling to admit with undeniable proof that the same exists on the far left. You're repugnant.

ADVERTISEMENT