ADVERTISEMENT

Farrakhan to Obama: You Failed Inner City Blacks

1ofTheseKnights

Todd's Tiki Bar
Oct 19, 2006
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016...o-want-he-wants-you-failed-inner-city-blacks/

Starting to warm to my brother Louis:

"But you didn’t earn your legacy with us. We put you there. You fought for the rights of gay people. You fought for the rights of this people and that people. You fight for Israel. Your people are suffering and dying in the streets! That’s where your legacy is. Now you failed to do what should have been done.”

giphy.gif

Um, let's be clear- he's only saying this since Obama didn't morph into a black power extremist like Farrakhan is.

Maybe he's realizing that there's little a President can actually do about inner city problems that are largely dictated by local affairs.

Absolutely correct. And whilst I am not a fan of Obama for the most part as President I don't think the shit in Chicago is fixable by any politician or legislation
I think with nearly 3k people shot there last year, and almost the same this year you could try and do something.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Regardless of what any politician can do the hypocrisy of police killing a few people = 10 page thread, HRC & DJT chime in, backup QB NFL anthem kneeler controversy, live cable "news" broadcast of "protests" vs. "meh tough shit" is what I like.

Absolutely correct. And whilst I am not a fan of Obama for the most part as President I don't think the shit in Chicago is fixable by any politician or legislation
Curfews, stop and frisk, etc. I'm against policies like stop and frisk in general as they tend to be discriminatory, however the south side of Chicago is an exception to all rules. They need heavy policing until things are stable. The residents have to do their part as well. Jobs and economic policies are a long term solution.

Reactions: Sir Galahad
Curfews, stop and frisk, etc. I'm against policies like stop and frisk in general as they tend to be discriminatory, however the south side of Chicago is an exception to all rules. They need heavy policing until things are stable. The residents have to do their part as well. Jobs and economic policies are a long term solution.

But police are bad- racists and murderers. Why do they need them?

What's incredible is how Bush & Cheney stifled all the economies of cities of like Baltimore Detroit etc

I agree with bt, that legislation isn't gonna fix this, because the people doing the shooting aren't interested in what the laws are.
I do have to clarify what MACHater02 says...the shootings aren't just happening in the south side. A lot of them are, sure...but it's happening all over Chicago. And by all over, I don't mean everywhere, so go ahead with your touristy visit because it's not going to affect you. By all over, I mean it is happening in some of the other troubled neighborhoods around the city.

It's gonna take more than some laws, or some heavy policing to fix this. Do I have the answer? No. but it's not gonna be an easy solution, that is for sure.

The federal government caused this problem when they de-centralized the public housing in Chicago. That set off a turf war as various criminal organizations, some of whom have controlled projects for decades, tried to decide where to set up shop next. For the youth of Chicago, particularly on the South and West sides, they suddenly lost the only entrepreneurial opportunity for many uneducated and unmotivated blacks -- drug sales and violent enforcement that goes with it. So now they literally hunt each other for a living.

So Obama can't do anything about it. It would require taking responsibility for it. Which he won't do. As a former resident, he isn't going to eat the PR nightmare of sending in federal help. What is needed is martial law and curfews in certain zones. But we are fighting wars right now and the propaganda hit we would take isn't worth that type of measure, so young men keep dying. Heck, you can't tell me that Obama doesnt watch the news and think of apartheid in the 1980s when he says our cops and young blacks going at it in the streets. Sending in troops would look and feel even worse to him.

Roosevelt created the CCC and other government programs in part to get all the crooks from the Prohibition era employed that were still hanging around the cities causing trouble after it was repealed. It might be time to start incentivizing large number of young black men out of the city at age 14 or 15, before the gangs or the armed forces gets them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT