ADVERTISEMENT

FAU is Up Next

knight_tracker

Silver Knight
Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Looks like FAU running back BJ Emmons will miss the game with a possible broken foot. :sunglasses:

This game will be a blood bath. They have no real offensive threats and we have a much improved defense from last year. 45-10 or 45-17 type of game. I just don't see this game being close at all.

Reactions: UCFEMUP
So.., what did the UCF fan say when the FAU fan tried to talk smack?

tenor.gif

Reactions: MckenzieMilton10
The betting line is only -7.5 UCF. This game will be closer than you'll think

I think you guys have a great football team. Milton was absolutely incredible. Can Wambush/Gabriel live up to his skill? There's absolutely no way to evaluate UCF this year yet because your cupcake game doesn't tell us anything.

I'm not here to say FAU will win. I think the game could be close? which would make it more enjoyable for everyone. I hope they don't cancel this game.

I think you guys have a great football team. Milton was absolutely incredible. Can Wambush/Gabriel live up to his skill? There's absolutely no way to evaluate UCF this year yet because your cupcake game doesn't tell us anything.

I'm not here to say FAU will win. I think the game could be close? which would make it more enjoyable for everyone. I hope they don't cancel this game.
Doubt it will be canceled

We both have the same bye weeks. The game will be played regardless of the hurricane

Honestly FAU only scored on us last year thanks to Singletary and some Lane Kiffin cheese plays.

I can see them scoring 21 if our special teams aren't ready for fakes etc.

Our QB this year does not have to live up to Kz to be successful, the supporting cast is better than last year........BTW Gabriel is further along as a freshman than KZ was........Could it be close, sure anything is possible. #UCFby21

Our QB this year does not have to live up to Kz to be successful, the supporting cast is better than last year........BTW Gabriel is further along as a freshman than KZ was........Could it be close, sure anything is possible. #UCFby21

A big difference with KZ in his freshman year. He was running for his life while DG is playing with one of UCF’s best o-lines ever

Seems like a lot of players on our team and schedule got hurt week one. Sucks.
We only lost Moore correct? Wasn’t sure if I missed anyone else.

Feel bad for the FAU kid because he sat out last year to get eligible and this was his first quarter back.
The Stanford kid I hate seeing head injuries. The punishment for late hit to the head or targeting the head should be severe. Like missing as many games as the victim misses

They did put together successful drives against Ohio State's starting D though, right? Might not be the blowout we want but pretty sure we'll win handily after a scare or two.

ADVERTISEMENT