ADVERTISEMENT

FAU Singletary Declares for NFL Draft

CoachKnight10

Three-Star Recruit
Jun 10, 2011
FAU's star running back Devin Singletary is going pro. This is going weaken our SOS schedule next year. Maybe we think about pushing this game back and replacing this game that weekend with a stronger opponent?

FAU's star running back Devin Singletary is going pro. This is going weaken our SOS schedule next year. Maybe we think about pushing this game back and replacing this game that weekend with a stronger opponent?
I think ultimately the other RB was better

Doubt they make the CCG next year. Wonder if he sits out the bowl game

Once they declare I believe they are no longer NCAA eligible. According to an article he hired an agent and will not play in the Bowl Game.

If anything Milton's injury has reinforced the thought that if you are going to be paid, avoid as much potential situations where you can get injured. Any play can derail a career.

Reactions: Mikesi
Don't care either way. FAU turned out to be not so good this year with him despite being good the year before. Maybe they'll turn out to be better next year.

Reactions: Mikesi
I think Singletary's talent level is a little overrated

Henderson would be a perfect fit in the Chiefs, Rams, or Saints offenses

If any game should be pushed back or bought out it would be FAMU. FCS games are hurting our SOS far more then an instate game against another D1.

Did Singletary end up with a good year? It has been pretty quiet on the FAU front this year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT