ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci kicking around vax mandate to Fly

Nautiknight

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2003
Cullowhee, NC
I heard yesterday on a news report in Faucis own words that a vax mandate is on the table to fly commercially.

I got some questions.
If everyone is mandated to be vaxxed in the airport and aircraft does that mean we still have to also wear the mask? I mean my vax protects you and your vax protects me , so why do we also need to wear the mask ?

Tens of millions of people have natural immunity. Fauci et al says we follow science .Follow the science , ow the science . Yet our public policy continues to ignore natural immunity from getting the virus and surviving it. Somehow Pfizer and Moderna are the only solution to their one size fits all policies. Science is saying natural immunity is robust and Israel discovered it's better than the vax. So,why does Fauci ignore the science ?

Here is one to ponder. I flew Allegiant from Asheville to Orlando round trip. Going to Orlando the Airbus A 320 was maybe half full and returning to Asheville on Sunday it was 3/4 full,maybe . Let's say they institute this policy . My doctor ,not my President,told me not to get vaccinated for at least 9 months. if they don't have a carve out for natural immunity it means the rest of football season I wi have to drive to Orlando. If I break multiple laws I could do it in 9 hours.

Now I have natural immunity so I am not a threat to anyone really. However, let's say I didn't and I drove to Orland and back . This means I have to stop for gas in my Tundra at least twice.I have to eat , so I am stopping at least twice and if my wife goes she has to pee in between those stops too.

Every stop we would potentially be interacting directly and indirectly with potentially more people across larger geographic area than we would by simply hopping on an airplane and flying.

It seems to me a mandate here could cause more problems than it potentially solves by forcing the dirty filthy unvaxxed to hit the roads.

The other side of it is this. Science and more science is constantly being droned into our heads. just as many say there is no science proving treatments with ivervectin or Hydroxycholoroquin works, does Fauci and the airline industry have the double blind study where they test people traveling that are vaxxed versus unvaxxed on aircraft and how many people contracted Covid while flying? Where is the science here demonstrating the the need for such a mandate?

Then there is the contradiction of messaging once again. I have to wear a mask from the moment I walk into the airport until I walk out the doors at the destination. Fauci et al are wear your mask and more mask if you can to prevent the spread. Now, it's we are considering vax mandate to travel on an airplane. Well, what about my mask ? You said good doctor it's effective so why do I now need to be vaccinated? Is the mask effective or not?

On a personal note if they do this it will preclude me from flying because like I said earlier I am not getting the shot for 9 months. I am assuming they will ignore science of natural immunity here. Also,the science is building evidence that the vaxxed still spread it and based on that I think you will still be required to wear a mask.

Last edited:
He can't tell you how long natural immunity lasts or when we will hit the herd immunity threshold, but he can tell you that you can't fly in an airplane if you aren't vaxxed.

For an expert, he sure sounds an awful lot like the average message board poster.

I heard yesterday on a news report in Faucis own words that a vax mandate is on the table to fly commercially.

I got some questions.
If everyone is mandated to be vaxxed in the airport and aircraft does that mean we still have to also wear the mask? I mean my vax protects you and your vax protects me , so why do we also need to wear the mask ?

Tens of millions of people have natural immunity. Fauci et al says we follow science .Follow the science , ow the science . Yet our public policy continues to ignore natural immunity from getting the virus and surviving it. Somehow Pfizer and Moderna are the only solution to their one size fits all policies. Science is saying natural immunity is robust and Israel discovered it's better than the vax. So,why does Fauci ignore the science ?

Here is one to ponder. I flew Allegiant from Asheville to Orlando round trip. Going to Orlando the Airbus A 320 was maybe half full and returning to Asheville on Sunday it was 3/4 full,maybe . Let's say they institute this policy . My doctor ,not my President,told me not to get vaccinated for at least 9 months. if they don't have a carve out for natural immunity it means the rest of football season I wi have to drive to Orlando. If I break multiple laws I could do it in 9 hours.

Now I have natural immunity so I am not a threat to anyone really. However, let's say I didn't and I drove to Orland and back . This means I have to stop for gas in my Tundra at least twice.I have to eat , so I am stopping at least twice and if my wife goes she has to pee in between those stops too.

Every stop we would potentially be interacting directly and indirectly with potentially more people across larger geographic area than we would by simply hopping on an airplane and flying.

It seems to me a mandate here could cause more problems than it potentially solves by forcing the dirty filthy unvaxxed to hit the roads.

The other side of it is this. Science and more science and thenkre science is constantly being droned into our heads. just as many say there is no science proving treatments with ivervectin or Hydroxycholoroquin works, does Fauci and the airline industry have the double blind study where they test people traveling that are vaxxed versus unvaxxed on aircraft and how many pepe contracted Covid while flying? Where is the science here demonstrating the the need for such a mandate?

Then there is the contradiction of messaging once again. I have to wear a mask from the moment I walk into the airport until I walk out the doors at the destination. Fauci et al are wear your mask and more mask if you can to prevent the spread. Now, it's we are considering vax mandate to travel on an airplane. Well, what about my mask ? You said good doctor it's effective so why do I now need to be vaccinated? Is the mask effective or not?

On a personal note if they do this it will preclude me from flying because like I said earlier I am not getting the shot for 9 months. I am assuming they will ignore science of natural immunity here. Also,the science is building evidence that the vaxxed still spread it and based on that I think you will still be required to wear a mask.

For someone such as yourself that had severe covid, it's not even close - your natural immunity BLOWS AWAY the single protein vax immunity. All the other countries around the world accept natural immunity.

Our system is hopelessly broken and corrupt. Pharma is calling the shots. NIH/CDC/FDA/BIDEN are all puppets to their agenda.

I got some questions. If everyone is mandated to be vaxxed in the airport and aircraft does that mean we still have to also wear the mask? I mean my vax protects you and your vax protects me , so why do we also need to wear the mask ?
This guy, eight paragraphs down, might know.
the science is building evidence that the vaxxed still spread it and based on that I think you will still be required to wear a mask.

Shuck,
I have questions that are legitimate. If you love science brother and you want data ,then you should be questioning this stuff as well. I am not debating whether you should get a vaccine. Go get it. I am questioning if there will be carve out for those with natural immunity. I am questioning why Fauci even when asked about natural immunity either doesn't have an answer or says stupid crap like we will look into it. Fauci is ignoring the tens of millions of Covid survivors with natural immunity. it's wrong . it's not science.

In my own business I have asked my crew to wear a mask. I don't ask our guests. to do so. However, I do wonder if only vaxxed are allowed to fly then will they drop the mask requirements on flights?

My being lazy or waiting didn't harm you and didn't impact your life the least bit. However, if we look at government policy and they say only vaxxed people can fly and they ignore the science of natural immunity,well that does impact tens of millions of lives.

if you are the least bit curious or intellectually honest these kinds of questions would picque your interest maybe Shuck?

Shuck,
I have questions that are legitimate. If you love science brother and you want data ,then you should be questioning this stuff as well.
Call me crazy but I question the stupid, wanna-be scientists who also spend time as truck drivers, bartenders, and hair stylists who read a Facebook article and now know more than the experts.
I am not debating whether you should get a vaccine. Go get it.
I got my shots back in March thankyouverymuch.
I am questioning if there will be carve out for those with natural immunity.
What happened to getting 90% vaccinated to achieve herd immunity? Isn't THAT the key to ending this damn thing?
My being lazy or waiting didn't harm you and didn't impact your life the least bit.
You have no frickin' clue how many people you infected!!!! For the zillionth time, infected people transmit the virus to others!!!! Back when Covid first hit the US, the New York outbreak was tracked back to ONE New Yorker who flew back to the city from Italy.
if you are the least bit curious or intellectually honest these kinds of questions would picque your interest maybe Shuck?
Yeah boy, this is all about me not being the least bit curious or intellectually honest. But in my defense, my loved ones and I have somehow avoiding catching COVID despite my shortcomings.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Call me crazy but I question the stupid, wanna-be scientists who also spend time as truck drivers, bartenders, and hair stylists who read a Facebook article and now know more than the experts.

I got my shots back in March thankyouverymuch.

What happened to getting 90% vaccinated to achieve herd immunity? Isn't THAT the key to ending this damn thing?

You have no frickin' clue how many people you infected!!!! For the zillionth time, infected people transmit the virus to others!!!!
Back when Covid first hit the US, the New York outbreak was tracked back to ONE New Yorker who flew back to the city from Italy.

Yeah boy, this is all about me not being the least bit curious or intellectually honest. But in my defense, my loved ones and I have somehow avoiding catching COVID despite my shortcomings.
Mic drop. Do we need to report a murder?

Shook...getting vaccined doesn't "end this thing". That would be the case if you couldn't transfer the virus and it couldn't be transferred to animals and back to humans.
We'd be a hell of a lot closer to "ending this thing" if we had gotten around 90% of adults vaccinated before the Fourth of July.

As things now stand, we'll be dealing with variants of this virus for years to come thanks to all of the Chuds hellbent on "protecting their freedom" while restricting everybody else's.

We'd be a hell of a lot closer to "ending this thing" if we had gotten around 90%

But while 81.3% of people over 16 have received two vaccine doses, there are currently 8,340 COVID-19 patients in hospital in Britain, compared to just 1,066 a year ago.

Narrative plot twist 😎

Oh wait until they find out what the vaccines are doing to your head. These guys are so brainwashed, they are in for a rude surprise. But look at the good side, maybe they will have a hot nurse changing their diaper in 2 years instead of when they are 90

Oh wait until they find out what the vaccines are doing to your head. These guys are so brainwashed, they are in for a rude surprise. But look at the good side, maybe they will have a hot nurse changing their diaper in 2 years instead of when they are 90

That one is pretty odd, but with the time frame it's pretty hard to dismiss that there could be a correlation.

That one is pretty odd, but with the time frame it's pretty hard to dismiss that there could be a correlation.
could be? The neurologist said it was . They usually won’t go on record for fear of punishment.

Nuero and cardiac issues are everywhere. Not the first case of sudden onset

He can't tell you how long natural immunity lasts or when we will hit the herd immunity threshold, but he can tell you that you can't fly in an airplane if you aren't vaxxed.

For an expert, he sure sounds an awful lot like the average message board poster.
Id say he is less credible than the dumbest message board poster. They atleast are committed in one direction. How is he advising one anything is mind blowing.

When he fliped from no mask to mask it was over. Over 50% are no longer listening to you anymore. He had to be sacked right then to resore order. But here we are.

The vaccines are so effective broadway made all attendees have them and still wear masks.
Nothing about any of this C19 hysteria makes any since.

Id say he is less credible than the dumbest message board poster. They atleast are committed in one direction. How is he advising one anything is mind blowing.

When he fliped from no mask to mask it was over. Over 50% are no longer listening to you anymore. He had to be sacked right then to resore order. But here we are.

The vaccines are so effective broadway made all attendees have them and still wear masks.
Nothing about any of this C19 hysteria makes any since.
Calling yourself "simple" is a gross understatement.

Just to fly? We need a nationwide vax mandate to be out in public at all.

No vax? Fine, you’re free to opt out. You also need to quarantine in place.

But what if the mRNA vaccines are doing nothing to reduce, let alone stop, the spread?!
Why are we censoring every researcher, virologist and even FDA and WHO experts who point that out?!

It would be one thing if mRNA vectors actually stopped the spread.
But they don't, they were never designed to do such.

So there's no purpose for this.
In fact, we're stupidly not tracking natural immunity, and even censoring any mention of it, even though it actually stops the spread.

That's not anti-vax, but actual pro-effective vax, to call for an actual vaccine that emulates natural immunity.
Many of us are so tired of the blatant lie that mRNA vectors and their blood-bourne IgG antibodies do anything to reduce the spread.

This is just false. Current mRNA vaccines do indeed prevent infection, and are quite effective at such. Using the word vector doesn’t change that, nor does glorifying “natural immunity” (aka blatantly becoming infected). It’s time for the adolescent level rhetoric to go.

This is just false. Current mRNA vaccines do indeed prevent infection, and are quite effective at such. Using the word vector doesn’t change that, nor does glorifying “natural immunity” (aka blatantly becoming infected). It’s time for the adolescent level rhetoric to go.
Just let this 400lb pile of shit wear 2 masks forever in an empty college football stadium. Once he lets down his guard and get Delta, he can beg from his hospital bed, intubated, on a ventilator for horse paste

It's not rhetoric, but proven fact. And it's not glorifying natural immunity, but pointing out those who have recovered spread far less than those mRNA vaccinated.

We need a vaccine that emulates natural immunity. That is proven medical fact. Even the US NIH predicted all thus. Why are we censoring proven, medical fact? Why don't we test and issue cards to those with natural immunity?

This is nuts. It's anti-science, pro-agenda, pro-narrative. Don't you see that? We have gone beyond promoting vaccines and reached a point that we are blatantly pushing an anti-science narrative.
Why don't we test and issue cards to those with natural immunity?

This right here. If you had covid you had C19 you have the antibodies why do you need the jab? So you can be counted on the list vaccinated list or blackballed from society. Its 100% political and 0% science. But hey if you get both(c19+jab) we call you "super immune" and please wear your mask you may still carry it and spread it to others.

Reactions: UCFBS
It's not rhetoric, but proven fact. And it's not glorifying natural immunity, but pointing out those who have recovered spread far less than those mRNA vaccinated.

We need a vaccine that emulates natural immunity. That is proven medical fact. Even the US NIH predicted all thus. Why are we censoring proven, medical fact? Why don't we test and issue cards to those with natural immunity?

This is nuts. It's anti-science, pro-agenda, pro-narrative. Don't you see that? We have gone beyond promoting vaccines and reached a point that we are blatantly pushing an anti-science narrative.

Living in a fantasy land wishing for things that don’t exist doesn’t make the current vaccine less effective. Time to grow up and live in the real world.

It's funny, because with a sterilized upper respiratory tract and IgA antibodies, the naturally immune are spreading far, far less.

At least the FDA did finally admit kids are at a bigger risk from mRNA vectors than SARS-CoV-2, statistically. That was finally nice to see.

Maybe we'll finally get to the point people realize that vaccination isn't always about reducing the spread, because not all vaccines are designed to do such.

Only Time magazine was brave enough to point that out from the get-go.

No. The available mRNA vaccine is the current vaccine effective at reducing spread of the virus without infecting people. Come back to reality.

It has NEVER effectively reduced the spread, not even before Delta, and that was by design. It was hoped that people would still build a natural immunity when infected while mRNA vaccinated, but that hasn't happened.

Wake up! mRNA vectors were never designed to reduce the spread themselves, by design. Infection != disease != spread. We need to do more than just promote the current vaccines! Why is this so hard to understand?!

Why are we not testing and issuing cards to those with natural immunity if we are truly trying to get effective immunity?

I swear we are so going down as a nation because people have been so blinded by blame and hatred of the anti-vax, they don't realize their stances have become just as anti-science as the anti-vaxxers.

It's time to start demanding real, effective policies at reducing the spread.

1) The current vaccine is effective at reducing spread. Stop lying.
2) Legitimizing “natural immunity” through passive-intentional spread is not a justifiable option. There are too many lives at risk.

That is not what the studies show and frankly not what the data shows. We have 80%+ of the adult population vaccinated in Florida and we were surging. The vaccine helped with hospitalization but not the transfer of the china virus.
Still lying.

Overall, 11,934,140 people or 55% of Florida's population has been fully vaccinated.

No, you have been utterly lied to! We are still pushing crap that the data disproves! And there's nothing that supports what is being argued!
As I asked in a similar thread, how do you explain the dramatic drop in COVID infections in this country from January thru July?

That is not what the studies show and frankly not what the data shows. We have 80%+ of the adult population vaccinated in Florida and we were surging. The vaccine helped with hospitalization but not the transfer of the china virus.
Then get the vaccine so you can get your "naturally obtained immunity" with a lower risk of dying or clogging the f-ing hospitals.

The reason for the mask for fully vaccinated people is that some of them will get infected, be asymptomatic and can expel virus to the surrounding area.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT