ADVERTISEMENT

FBI General Council leaking classified info to the press?

whoever it is, they need to find them and make an example. this problem needed to end months ago

"It has been reported that Circa's owner, the Sinclair Broadcast Company, made an agreement with the Trump campaign to be given greater access in exchange for favorable coverage."

Nice.

"It has been reported that Circa's owner, the Sinclair Broadcast Company, made an agreement with the Trump campaign to be given greater access in exchange for favorable coverage."

Nice.

Lol. How is that any different than the mainstream media with Libs?

Nice.

DEFLECT!!

One of Comey's appointments in 2014 could possibly be one of those breaking the law giving leaks to the media of classified info.

https://www.circa.com/story/2017/07...r-leaking-classified-information-to-the-media
I need some clarification here, do we care about leaks concerning the leakers?
"...according to multiple government officials close to the probe who spoke with Circa on the condition of anonymity."

and:
"Three sources, with knowledge of the investigation, told Circa that Baker is the top suspect in an ongoing leak investigation, but Circa has not been able to confirm the details of what national security information or material was allegedly leaked."

It really isn't. It's just biased to the right. Just like Daily Kos and CNN is biased to the left. Lots of folks on this board dismiss news sites for one reason or another.

Exactly. You Trumpies dismiss anything we post as liberal media bias and thus its not valid. Just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Exactly. You Trumpies dismiss anything we post as liberal media bias and thus its not valid. Just pointing out your hypocrisy.
remember those polls before the election. those polls wouldve told you to bet your life savings on hillary.

im still willing to give some of them a chance. i mean, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

remember those polls before the election. those polls wouldve told you to bet your life savings on hillary.

im still willing to give some of them a chance. i mean, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

What does that have to do with anything I just said? Polls do not equal "news". Polls are something completely different, based off mathematical models.

What does that have to do with anything I just said? Polls do not equal "news". Polls are something completely different, based off mathematical models.
their bias in they polling methods they used as well as their over the top calling trump voters racists leading up to election night. it made it near impossible for a possible trump voter to actually come out and say they might vote for trump. they would be branded racists and even face possible violence/vandalism of property. not to mention the extreme 1 sided nature of the new towards trump since day 1 of his presidency.

just pointing out the literally extreme bias is all.

their bias in they polling methods they used as well as their over the top calling trump voters racists leading up to election night. it made it near impossible for a possible trump voter to actually come out and say they might vote for trump. they would be branded racists and even face possible violence/vandalism of property. not to mention the extreme 1 sided nature of the new towards trump since day 1 of his presidency.

just pointing out the literally extreme bias is all.

What does that have to do with the source of this thread also being biased? They are both biased.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT