ADVERTISEMENT

FBI has fly unzipped and is warming up for the main event. Has recording of Michael Cohen and Trump

So what. I can pay someone I had an affair with. Not against the law. Big deal.

Just in from Fried Ninja....man on moon.

Who cares? Seriously, now the Lefties care about the union of marriage and wholesomeness?

Your mouthpiece "Hollywood" says "hi". #MeToo

Who cares? Seriously, now the Lefties care about the union of marriage and wholesomeness?

Your mouthpiece "Hollywood" says "hi". #MeToo

No I care about campaign finance laws.

$2700 is the most an individual can donate.

Eliot Broidy paid more than that to cover up Trump's abortion.

Payments made in order to advance a campaign are considered campaign contributions.

Trump solicited and accepted a "campaign donation" of over 2700 from Broidy.

It's the same thing John Edwards was charged with.

No I care about campaign finance laws.

$2700 is the most an individual can donate.

Eliot Broidy paid more than that to cover up Trump's abortion.

Payments made in order to advance a campaign are considered campaign contributions.

Trump solicited and accepted a "campaign donation" of over 2700 from Broidy.

It's the same thing John Edwards was charged with.
You don’t give a crap about campaign finance laws, he’ll im surprised you could spell it. Besides, he didn’t mean to avoid the law and according to the FBI, that means it’s not a crime just bad judgement.

You don’t give a crap about campaign finance laws, he’ll im surprised you could spell it. Besides, he didn’t mean to avoid the law and according to the FBI, that means it’s not a crime just bad judgement.
The tapes will decide that.

So, a question I have here, and I will preface this by saying I have no idea what the legal ramifications (I.e., penalties via a vis the law) are about it all:

Since when can an attorney record conversations of their client and pass those off as something that’s not privileged?

I don’t like trump, and I find his persona and all around demeanor to be disgusting, but how is the above even a thing?

Reactions: UCFWayne
So, a question I have here, and I will preface this by saying I have no idea what the legal ramifications (I.e., penalties via a vis the law) are about it all:

Since when can an attorney record conversations of their client and pass those off as something that’s not privileged?

I don’t like trump, and I find his persona and all around demeanor to be disgusting, but how is the above even a thing?
Privilege does not apply if a client is discussing future plans to commit crimes. Only if they are discussing past crimes.

Trump planning a crime isn't privileged.

Privilege does not apply if a client is discussing future plans to commit crimes. Only if they are discussing past crimes.

Trump planning a crime isn't privileged.
Ahh but was it a crime? Paying someone off for their silence is not a crime and unless they talked specifically about the money was to be paid. If Trump is heard on the tape telling someone else to pay then you may have your campaign finance issue. Only problem for you and the mutants like you is the penalty is either $5,500 or the amount of the illegal payment. It would be up to the DOJ to determine if it’s a civil or criminal offense, good luck with that.

Ahh but was it a crime? Paying someone off for their silence is not a crime and unless they talked specifically about the money was to be paid. If Trump is heard on the tape telling someone else to pay then you may have your campaign finance issue. Only problem for you and the mutants like you is the penalty is either $5,500 or the amount of the illegal payment. It would be up to the DOJ to determine if it’s a civil or criminal offense, good luck with that.
Someone thinks it is or the FBI wouldn't have it.

2 things here: the assumption is that Trump actually is Broidy. If thats the case then he paid for the silence and it isnt a campaign finance issue. Or, assuming Trump isnt Broidy then it has nothing to do with the campaign anyway.

The likelihood of Cohen paying this woman out of his own pocket is near zero. Whatever expenses he would occur acting on behalf of a client would be billed and paid for by the client.

2 things here: the assumption is that Trump actually is Broidy. If thats the case then he paid for the silence and it isnt a campaign finance issue. Or, assuming Trump isnt Broidy then it has nothing to do with the campaign anyway.

The likelihood of Cohen paying this woman out of his own pocket is near zero. Whatever expenses he would occur acting on behalf of a client would be billed and paid for by the client.
The assumption is Broidy paid but Trump impregnated. Broidy was then granted contracts and made his money back 100 fold.

The assumption is Broidy paid but Trump impregnated. Broidy was then granted contracts and made his money back 100 fold.

That makes no sense. Trump has plenty of money to pay this woman and they've used fake names before to cover this kind of thing up. Broidy admits to having the affair and both he and Cohen state that Broidy was a client of his.

This just seems like another example of trying to find a scandal where there isnt one.

FC is praying the FBI leads a coup to undo a free election. This is flatly in-American

That makes no sense. Trump has plenty of money to pay this woman and they've used fake names before to cover this kind of thing up. Broidy admits to having the affair and both he and Cohen state that Broidy was a client of his.

This just seems like another example of trying to find a scandal where there isnt one.
It's not that Trump doesn't have the money its that he didn't want it to get out. We'll see.

PkoYPni.jpg

FBI has at least 12 tapes...

Eh, it's salacious, Trump lied about it, then lied about paying to cover it up, but it's not a crime as none of those lies were under oath. Just further evidence that Trump's a liar. Typical politician.

Eh, it's salacious, Trump lied about it, then lied about paying to cover it up, but it's not a crime as none of those lies were under oath. Just further evidence that Trump's a liar. Typical politician.
The only time a conversation between a lawyer and client isn't privileged is when they are talking about future crimes. The FBI can't have privileged tapes. The FBI has these tapes. Put two and two together.

The only time a conversation between a lawyer and client isn't privileged is when they are talking about future crimes. The FBI can't have privileged tapes. The FBI has these tapes. Put two and two together.
They can have them, but they can't admit them into evidence or use them as a basis for charges. They got a lot of stuff from Cohen's office in that warrant. Just because they have it, doesn't make it usable in a criminal case.

The frump crazies will try to find any lie (and put it out there)......it's been going on for 2 years now with the liar in chief-pyscho

There is a real reason many of us held our nose and voted. Both candidates stunk.
Yea, we were getting a steaming pile of feces either way.

The irony with Trump is that he is one of the most immoral scumbags on the planet, and his most ardent supporters are people who have claimed religious and moral superiority for years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT