ADVERTISEMENT

FIRE Terry Mohajir NOW!!!

ReturnOf

Bronze Knight
Jan 6, 2008
This will be the 1st Step in a long process, but this must start now.

The fact that he gave his compadre an extension is criminal. He has set this once proud program back into obscurity. We have NO identity anymore.

NIL Collective- Conserve your $$$ and rebuild the war chest. It's time to show who holds sway in this program. I'm done with giving $$$ to this program until our demands are met. ✌️

While I don’t have a building or street named after me on campus. I’m withholding any future donations to UCF athletics until he is gone. This bum is going to put us in such a financial burden to buy Gus out. Who wants to be like USF paying the salaries of multiple head coaches.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
I agree, wholeheartedly with the disenchantment with Gus. Looking at the full picture of TM I do not agree that you get rid of him at all. He controls the entire athletic department. The atmosphere at the games are great. The coaches that he has hired have been admirable. Keeping JD was a good move when there was pressure to get rid of him.. Even Gus was a good hire at the time. I don’t know enough about the extension to analyze that. That being said he has a job that encompasses much more than the football program and I think he’s done a good job. I truly believe that he is true to Ucf. I don’t have that belief with Gus. I think Gus thinks he’s bigger than the university, that is how big his head and ego is. He has given Gus all the opportunity to succeed n the ultimate success is on Gus. I would believe that he would address that if it was in UCS best interest, which schematic wise is real close to being in our best interest. Again, understand the argument about the I understand about the extension, but I don’t want to speak before I know what the contract encompasses n what the circumstances were at the time . I’m OK with TM but Gus is a bit too much to take. I have no interest in any individual. I only want to see Ucf succeed. In that respect, I think it’s way too early to make a decision on TM who I think has done a good job so far advancing us into the big 12 and it’s different schools

Now Gus is an entirely different story. JMO

Charge on !!!

when is the last time he has publicly spoke about the Football Program? Not facilities but actual performance and expectations?
I don’t think there’s any A.D. in the world that would speak about the program during the season. I truly believe he will address the situation after the season is over. As he should. I know from attending certain functions his expectations were high and always will be high. we will see I would think he’s as disappointed (or more disappointed) than all of us.
Tough times

Reactions: PositYourself
TM has just been gravey-training off what Steve Sloan & Danny White built. He's alienated a fair few of the long-time boosters that supported our programs when we didn't have a pot to piss in & helped make our stadium a reality.

If he wants to show me something, women's basketball and soccer would be a good place to start - beyond the obvious football situation.

I agree, wholeheartedly with the disenchantment with Gus. Looking at the full picture of TM I do not agree that you get rid of him at all. He controls the entire athletic department. The atmosphere at the games are great. The coaches that he has hired have been admirable. Keeping JD was a good move when there was pressure to get rid of him.. Even Gus was a good hire at the time. I don’t know enough about the extension to analyze that. That being said he has a job that encompasses much more than the football program and I think he’s done a good job. I truly believe that he is true to Ucf. I don’t have that belief with Gus. I think Gus thinks he’s bigger than the university, that is how big his head and ego is. He has given Gus all the opportunity to succeed n the ultimate success is on Gus. I would believe that he would address that if it was in UCS best interest, which schematic wise is real close to being in our best interest. Again, understand the argument about the I understand about the extension, but I don’t want to speak before I know what the contract encompasses n what the circumstances were at the time . I’m OK with TM but Gus is a bit too much to take. I have no interest in any individual. I only want to see Ucf succeed. In that respect, I think it’s way too early to make a decision on TM who I think has done a good job so far advancing us into the big 12 and it’s different schools

Charge on !!!
name these coaches please.

Charge on !!!
“I think Gus thinks he’s bigger than the university, that is how big his head and ego is”

I have felt that way since that asshat took the job. Maybe he’s a plant from Genshaft 🤔

name these coaches please.
Rich Wallace looks like a good hire so far, but other than that TMo has been pretty shit.

Also, though there was that big hubbub that he wanted to bring in Joe Girardi for the job, and Girardi got cold feet at the last second. That would've been interesting, but almost certainly a disaster.

Rich Wallace looks like a good hire so far, but other than that TMo has been pretty shit.

Also, though there was that big hubbub that he wanted to bring in Joe Girardi for the job, and Girardi got cold feet at the last second. That would've been interesting, but almost certainly a disaster.
Girardi lives down the street from me u r right it would not have been good. I don’t think the move had any traction other than an initial phone call ( like all other searches) but it probably didn’t go beyond that He seems pretty happy n unless something out of this world comes he’s not leaving his home in s fla

Last edited:
I don’t think there’s any A.D. in the world that would speak about the program during the season. I truly believe he will address the situation after the season is over. As he should. I know from attending certain functions his expectations were high and always will be high. we will see I would think he’s as disappointed (or more disappointed) than all of us.
Tough times
What’s needs to be done later is worth doing now!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT