ADVERTISEMENT

Florida college stereotypes

Many majors, except engineering students, started their partying on Thursday knights! ...and I graduated in 91
Us engineering students are not a monolith, I was out there on Thursday. I guess I was a high functioning engineering student then! How else are you supposed to practice for happy hour after work? College is where you learn these adulting skills.

Thursday nights were fun because usually no kids had class Friday and it was a popular night. Downtown had college nights so that opened up the night as well.

I remember the short lived Break the Seal night at Library where they would saran wrap the bathroom doors. Free beer until someone ripped through to finally pee. Kids would just piss in the corner to avoid breaking the seal.

Reactions: Finance2000Knight
Thursday nights were fun because usually no kids had class Friday and it was a popular night. Downtown had college nights so that opened up the night as well.

I remember the short lived Break the Seal night at Library where they would saran wrap the bathroom doors. Free beer until someone ripped through to finally pee. Kids would just piss in the corner to avoid breaking the seal.
They're still doing pissing in corners but for no particular reason.

Bladder Buster was fun but it always got out of hand too quickly. I did like Gators' nickel beer Wed or Froggers 10 cent wings and $1 drafts. 10 bucks and we were full and toasty...
Definitely were some good deals. Dollar drafts are always good.

ADVERTISEMENT