ADVERTISEMENT

Florida man calls for assassinating all federal agents

NinjaKnight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 18, 2007
Jk he's not just any Florida man, he's a Republican running for Congress in Florida. But keep telling me the GOP and Democrats are the same.

Maxine Waters a Democratic congresswoman called for violence against trump supporters at both rallies and even when eating out at restaurants. And a lot of democrats were encouraging violence over the summer during the riots. So yes BOTH parties are the same.

I keep thinking as more time passes, Democrats will start coming to their senses. Instead, their leaders are getting crazier and crazier.

Reactions: major.tom.foolery
I keep thinking that as more time passes, Republicans will start coming to their senses. Instead, their leaders are getting crazier and crazier.

They will only come to their senses when they realize playing to the crazy people is keeping the non crazy people from voting for them. I dont think November is going to turn out like they thought it would a few months ago, McConnell is already acknowledging they likely wont take back the senate, and basically saying it is because they are running bad candidates. When they come to the realization that the crazy people are costing them power, then they either have to ditch the crazy people, or even become crazier, but my guess is they will have start to distance themselves from the nutters at some point.

Last edited:
BOTH parties are the same.
Yeah, keep telling yourselves that. :rolleyes:
They will only come to their senses when they realize playing to the crazy people is keeping the non crazy people from voting for them.
As long as we have a bunch of redneck small states and jerrymandered congressional districts, the crazy will continue. Look at Wyoming, despite what we've learned from the 1/6 hearings, those knuckleheads voted for a Trumpster over Liz Cheney in a landslide.

After the GOP is trashed from within by its base -- and their spineless leaders who followed along -- I imagine a new American conservative movement will rise up from the ashes led by people like Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger to replace it.

Yeah, keep telling yourselves that. :rolleyes:

As long as we have a bunch of redneck small states and jerrymandered congressional districts, the crazy will continue. Look at Wyoming, despite what we've learned from the 1/6 hearings, those knuckleheads voted for a Trumpster over Liz Cheney in a landslide.

After the GOP is trashed from within by its base -- and their spineless leaders who followed along -- I imagine a new American conservative movement will rise up from the ashes led by people like Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger to replace it.

it might continue in the house for the time being, but that does nothing for the GOP if they cant win the Senate and the White House. Say what you want about Mitch, but Mitch is very intelligent with regards to this stuff, and he can see the writing on the wall. This is a senate election cycle with OH, AZ, GA,and PA, all with elections, and the GOP is probably losing at least 3, and potentially all 4 of those races for no other reason than the GOP ran nut jobs who likely cant win state wide elections. Not to mention it isnt a given Marco and Johson from WI are going to win either. After the elections, I think the GOP might have to take a pretty deep look at their party, because if they dont do well this cycle, it is 100% on them for trying to play to the crazy wing of the party instead of the moderate voters.

Maxine Waters a Democratic congresswoman called for violence against trump supporters at both rallies and even when eating out at restaurants. And a lot of democrats were encouraging violence over the summer during the riots. So yes BOTH parties are the same.

I keep thinking as more time passes, Democrats will start coming to their senses. Instead, their leaders are getting crazier and crazier.
Maxine waters said if she was elected we could shoot trump supporters on sight?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I feel like I don’t recognize Florida anymore or maybe this is a loud minority

always felt Florida was a ‘pro business but moderate to Liberal on many other issues’ State. I never thought the hard right culture war issues would be seen as politically as an advantage yet DeSantis and many others are acting like it.

this specific comment isn’t a culture issue but they feel comfortable enough to say this crazy bc they don’t think it hurts them politically anymore

I feel like I don’t recognize Florida anymore or maybe this is a loud minority

always felt Florida was a ‘pro business but moderate to Liberal on many other issues’ State. I never thought the hard right culture war issues would be seen as politically as an advantage yet DeSantis and many others are acting like it.

this specific comment isn’t a culture issue but they feel comfortable enough to say this crazy bc they don’t think it hurts them politically anymore

I never thought of Florida as a "southern state" from a political perspective, but in a way it seems Georgia and Florida have almost flipped flopped in that regard. Georgia is now the moderate purple state, and Florida politics dont seem much different than Alabama, TN, etc. Desantis is certainly just trying to raise his profile nationally for his presidential run. I think the press conference he had this week about arresting people for voter fraud is an example of that. It isnt something that benefits the state at all but it does get him national coverage. I also think it is a mistake and if he does end up being the nominee in '24, he is going to get his ass kicked in the general election because he is painting himself as a far right nut job, and that isnt what people in this country want.

Every single thing you said here is wrong, period. Please get your information from new services and not entertainment. You realize that Fox is not news right? Democrats would never attempt nor advocate the overthrow of the government. Democrats would never remove women’s rights, or healthcare, or Social Security. Democrats would never obstruct the right to vote nor make it more difficult. Donald Trump is a liar, thief and domestic cheater. His Financial Manager has just allocuted 15 felonies, his Trump Charity was dissolved, and Trump University was forced to pay 26 Million to persons he cheated. That is your leader? Spare me.

Last edited:
Every single thing you said here is wrong, period. Please get your information from new services and not entertainment. You realize that Fox is not news right? Democrats would never attempt nor advocate the overthrow of the government. Democrats would never remove women’s rights, or healthcare, or Social Security. Democrats would never obstruct the right to vote nor make it more difficult. Donald Trump is a liar, thief and domestic cheater. His Financial Manager has just allocuted 15 felonies, his Trump Charity was dissolved, and Trump University wasvforced to pay 26 Million to persons he cheated. That is your leader? Spare me.
Wait? Wut? You won’t be voting for the Donald?

Lol as usual you are completely 100% wrong. Jesus Christ what an embarrassment you must be to your kids.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT