ADVERTISEMENT

For Basketball Fans

Thank you. Got it up on ESPN3.

UCF up 37-31 at the half. Had the early momentum and a 20 point lead before FAU closed the lead.
Thanks to the refs needing to insert themselves into the game instead of just calling the freaking game. That technical/hooking/flagrant/whatever it was on Tacko was one of the worst things I've ever seen. The white dude clamped down on Tacko's arm and Tacko was trying to get his arm out. I'm just so appalled that they went to the monitor and still stuck to that horrible call.

Reactions: Knight_of_Parrish
This is why I don't watch basketball. The refs decided that game completely. Poor Tacko can't touch the ball without them blowing the whistle.

FAU makes a put-back bucket with .3 seconds left to win 80-79. Wow, not a good start and a loss that might really hurt at tourney time.

This is why I didn't buy the hype of us winning the conference. We cant even beat FAU

This is why I didn't buy the hype of us winning the conference. We cant even beat FAU

It really feels like every season, baseball and basketball are consistently hyped only to end up with a mediocre or bad season.

That said this is only the 2nd game haha

Reactions: atsKnight
That was pretty bad. It's BJ & the Markelle Fultzes out there. No hustle, poor rebounding, little chemistry.

This is the first time this team has all its peices playing together - i wouldn’t write them off just yet.
I mean I'm not saying we wont be decent, but winning the conference is going to take having it together. You look at teams like Cincy who have won the conference the last few years and they take care of teams theyre supposed to. BJ Taylor basically had to take over the game the last few minutes for us to stay in it.

I didn’t see. Hurt?
He's fine, he just hasn't found his shot and he's unable to take it to the rim and finish like BJ. A long way to go this year. This can be a bump in the road or a better idea of what to expect this year. I hope it's the former but I saw a lot of the same things that have plagued this team year in and year out. Hoping this is a wake-up call.

He's fine, he just hasn't found his shot and he's unable to take it to the rim and finish like BJ. A long way to go this year. This can be a bump in the road or a better idea of what to expect this year. I hope it's the former but I saw a lot of the same things that have plagued this team year in and year out. Hoping this is a wake-up call.
He’s had some nice athletic dunks in first 2 games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT