ADVERTISEMENT

For those that think they had a sh:tty day

I furiously shit if I eat the sliced pork at Sonny's.

Haven't heard that one before about Sonny's. Mine is any Chinese buffet worth it's MSG. You can set an atomic clock by my bowel movements, 25 minutes after leaving it's like brown Niagara Falls.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Haven't heard that one before about Sonny's. Mine is any Chinese buffet worth it's MSG. You can set an atomic clock by my bowel movements, 25 minutes after leaving it's like brown Niagara Falls.

So you hate Asians.

I'm glad to see she wiped front to back. Personal hygiene is important no matter where you drop was, including Tim Hortons

I'd love to see what they wrote in the police report.

Assault with a fecal weapon?
Feces throwing woman?
Throwing shit in a public setting?

Reactions: Crazyhole
Great comments below:

"“The shitters are getting bolder” is a phrase I never thought would pass through my mind, yet here we are."

"“Horton, Here’s a Poo!”"

Slightly apples to oranges, but surprised they haven't came to Florida tbh. Look at Wawa.

It didn’t used to be that way. I ate sonny’s Like it was going out of style in my younger days. Last few trips there have had me shitting right through a screen door.

Reactions: fabknight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT