ADVERTISEMENT

Former president Jimmy Carter suffers broken hip

Does Trump have a brother? Been awhile since we've had some good beer.

Hope President Carter fully recovers.

I remember when I was 12.

Goddamn FC really nailed it, a literal shitlord incel.

I remember when I was 12.

Goddamn FC really nailed it, a literal shitlord incel.
look how mad you are lmao
shitlord
A derogatory word used by fat activists on Tumblr to insult people who disagreed with them. Amongst other things, an expression used by feminists to mock anyone who doesn't agree with their opinions.
"Hey, look, this man disagrees that men can't get raped!"
"Oh my God, what a shitlord!"
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shitlord

Last edited:
Reactions: Ucfmikes

Listen Harry, just because an incel shitlord created an urban dictionary post defending incel shitlords doesn't mean you're on the winning side. You'll never feel the touch of a woman if you keep prioritizing owning libs on a sports message board over a normal life. These late night drunken posts on here and Reddit and 4Chan aren't helping you out bud. Make a change or you'll live a lonely life.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Listen Harry, just because an incel shitlord created an urban dictionary post defending incel shitlords doesn't mean you're on the winning side. You'll never feel the touch of a woman if you keep prioritizing owning libs on a sports message board over a normal life. These late night drunken posts on here and Reddit and 4Chan aren't helping you out bud. Make a change or you'll live a lonely life.
tl;dr

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threa...rything-he-said-about-bill-maher.64349/page-2

He was a terrible president and really hurt the United States, but hopefully he has a speedy recovery.

He'll likely not recover from this. That's a lot of trauma to deal with for someone his age, plus it may be sympomatic of a bigger problem.

It's kind of too bad he was ever president. He seems to have a genuinely caring nature but politics really tarnished his legacy, both during and after his presidency.

He really is a tough SOB. Never knew this story about him, true self sacrifice right there:

https://www.wearethemighty.com/articles/that-time-jimmy-carter-saved-canada-from-nuclear-destruction

Carter, then 28 years old, had been in the Navy for six years. He was assigned to the Naval Reactors Branch of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission in Washington, D.C. Rickover's demanding perfectionism was as instilled in Carter as it is today's nuclear sailors.

Rickover (left) served 61 years on active duty and saw Carter get elected President.

In his book "Reflections at Ninety," Carter recalls preparing for the task. The team built a replica of the reactor on a nearby tennis court to practice their next move and track the work they'd already finished. Every pipe, bolt, and nut was rebuilt exactly as it was in the damaged reactor area.

Lieutenant Carter divided himself and his 23 guys into teams of three. Each worked 90-second shifts cleaning and repairing the reactor as per what they practiced on the tennis court. A minute and a half was the maximum time the human body could handle the amount of radiation in the area.

Thankfully looks like Carter is doing better. Well enough to throw shade at Trump haha.

You know you've fuked up as a president when Jimmy Carter and the Dali Lama think you are a piece of shit.

He really is a tough SOB. Never knew this story about him, true self sacrifice right there:

https://www.wearethemighty.com/articles/that-time-jimmy-carter-saved-canada-from-nuclear-destruction

Carter, then 28 years old, had been in the Navy for six years. He was assigned to the Naval Reactors Branch of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission in Washington, D.C. Rickover's demanding perfectionism was as instilled in Carter as it is today's nuclear sailors.

Rickover (left) served 61 years on active duty and saw Carter get elected President.

In his book "Reflections at Ninety," Carter recalls preparing for the task. The team built a replica of the reactor on a nearby tennis court to practice their next move and track the work they'd already finished. Every pipe, bolt, and nut was rebuilt exactly as it was in the damaged reactor area.

Lieutenant Carter divided himself and his 23 guys into teams of three. Each worked 90-second shifts cleaning and repairing the reactor as per what they practiced on the tennis court. A minute and a half was the maximum time the human body could handle the amount of radiation in the area.

Thankfully looks like Carter is doing better. Well enough to throw shade at Trump haha.

You know you've fuked up as a president when Jimmy Carter and the Dali Lama think you are a piece of shit.
Imagine that. A Democrat (terrible President) criticizing Trump

And this guy:

The Dalai Lama Wants A Woman To Succeed Him Only If She Is Hot

Reactions: YourWifesBoyfriend
Can you imagine being so unbelievably stupid you think a former president stating facts about Trump is TDS?

I literally can't even imagine being that stupid. It's incomprehensible.

Can you imagine being so unbelievably stupid you think a former president stating facts about Trump is TDS?

This is the only fact that you need to know about

Winning is better than losing. Is that comprehensible to you?

tenor.gif

Reactions: YourWifesBoyfriend

Lol...facts. Carter was a diaster as a president. The guy doesn't know a fact if it hit him in the head. If you want to judge stupid compare that diaster of a president to Trump's economy.

You're unemployed and your university is so embarassed of you that they banned you from campus.
while thats a nice conspiracy theory, I wouldnt need a job with this space you provide rent free in your head. that you think i've ever lived in Florida is a big lol and I'm typing this at work while i take a shit.

lemme guess, you're a black guy living somewhere in the northeast and you get treated special for being the token. that would explain your fascination with unemployment and being kicked out of places

Last edited:
while thats a nice conspiracy theory, I wouldnt need a job with this space you provide rent free in your head. that you think i've ever lived in Florida is a big lol and I'm typing this at work while i take a shit.

lemme guess, you're a black guy living somewhere in the northeast and you get treated special for being the token. that would explain your fascination with unemployment and being kicked out of places

Don't cut yourself on all that edge.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
ADVERTISEMENT