ADVERTISEMENT

Former Trump Campaign head pleads guilty to Mueller Investigation charges.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/14/ex-...deal-with-special-counsel-robert-mueller.html

Big Dick Bob nabs another witch.

Also the investigation is now actually profitable as the government seized 46Million in illegal assets as part of the deal.

Don't you think it's a little strange to say "nabs another witch" when Manafort has been on the hook the entire investigation?

Manafort is toast .... flew too close to the sun and used his political connections to enrich himself. See ya.

Don't you think it's a little strange to say "nabs another witch" when Manafort has been on the hook the entire investigation?

Manafort is toast .... flew too close to the sun and used his political connections to enrich himself. See ya.
He's one of many cogs in a criminal network that suspiciously revolves around one entity.

He's one of many cogs in a criminal network that suspiciously revolves around one entity.

You are so dumb. You really are. TDS is really getting the best of you. Manafort was on the campaign team for a month? Maybe 2? It's not like he was hired without references. He has a long career on campaigns and in political circles.

Obviously, Cohen knows a lot more about Trump than Manafort. The Cohen situation is 1000 times more threatening than the Manafort situation. Manafort just got caught making himself rich off of other countries desire to be connected to the US Government.

You are so dumb. You really are. TDS is really getting the best of you. Manafort was on the campaign team for a month? Maybe 2? It's not like he was hired without references. He has a long career on campaigns and in political circles.

Obviously, Cohen knows a lot more about Trump than Manafort. The Cohen situation is 1000 times more threatening than the Manafort situation. Manafort just got caught making himself rich off of other countries desire to be connected to the US Government.
He's the 5th member of Trump's campaign to be convicted. Is that level of corruption normal to you?

Someone on this board asked me, if you hired a criminal would you be held accountable for their crimes. The answer is no, not criminally responsible.

But if I hired 5 criminals and a dozen more were under investigation. I would be found at best incompetent, at worst complicit and I would be immediately fired.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
He's the 5th member of Trump's campaign to be convicted. Is that level of corruption normal to you?

Not when most of them are directly related to the team of Manafort and Gates who were clearly making themselves rich outside of the law.

Someone on this board asked me, if you hired a criminal would you be held accountable for their crimes. The answer is no, not criminally responsible.

But if I hired 5 criminals and a dozen more were under investigation. I would be found at best incompetent, at worst complicit and I would be immediately fired.

You say things without context. A guy that is a foreign policy "advisor" to a campaign is one guy of a team of guys that is helping a campaign establish a foreign policy platform.

When 3 others are all tied to Rick Gates and Paul Manafort ... and you see what their deal is ... well ... it paints a far different picture.

There is a reason for the investigation .. and it is running it's course like they always do. None of this is even close to Trump.

200.gif

To all the future nothingburger folks. This man was in attendance at the Trump Tower/Russia meeting. Thinking his cooperation is not dangerous to Trump is delusional.

Pussy bitch clings to irrelevant dealings once again to satisfy his TDS

[roll]
Irrelevant? Manafort was in Trump Tower meeting and is spilling the first hand beans to Mueller about what was discussed before during and after that meeting. Mueller knows everything now. Everything.
And, Kushner and others who were there have already been interviewed. If Manafort contridicts them with proof thats a crime.

Remember when Trump supporters wanted to "drain the swamp"?

Now they are all whining and bitching when it's actually getting drained :joy:

You realize it was a Trump Presidency and a Trump DOJ that started the investigation. Yes, Trump hates it .....

but ....

the opposite of course ...

Is how Obama and Obama's DOJ would have NEVER EVER EVER started an investigation into any of his cronies (Hillary included).

Imagine a world where the Clinton Foundation and the "selling access for donations" was the subject of a special prosecutor. We would have had 70 indictments already.

Imagine a world where Lois whatshername and the IRS scandal was subject ... or Benghazi ... or the email issue/private server/wiped the data ... or any of the other scandals ....

Reactions: UCFWayne
You realize it was a Trump Presidency and a Trump DOJ that started the investigation. Yes, Trump hates it .....

but ....

the opposite of course ...

Is how Obama and Obama's DOJ would have NEVER EVER EVER started an investigation into any of his cronies (Hillary included).

Imagine a world where the Clinton Foundation and the "selling access for donations" was the subject of a special prosecutor. We would have had 70 indictments already.

Imagine a world where Lois whatshername and the IRS scandal was subject ... or Benghazi ... or the email issue/private server/wiped the data ... or any of the other scandals ....
Oh sweet Jesus this is my favorite WC post of all time. You cannot, I repeat, CAN NOT be trying to give credit for the Mueller probe, and its successful battle against corruption, to Donald Trump. Oh holy shit this is hilarious.

@The Branch delete your account. You're done here. The worst take of all time. I can't believe this. Trying to say that the Trump administration deserves credit for cleaning up Washington by convicting Trump employees. This is just fantastic.

@The Branch delete your account. You're done here. The worst take of all time. I can't believe this. Trying to say that the Trump administration deserves credit for cleaning up Washington by convicting Trump employees. This is just fantastic.

Says the guy who declared that Trump remarking about how swift retaliation will be against terrorists and someone else laughing is the same as Trump laughing at our dead soldiers

Your email bringing the hypocrisy

Delete your account

Says the guy who declared that Trump remarking about how swift retaliation will be against terrorists and someone else laughing is the same as Trump laughing at our dead soldiers

Delete your account
not to mention all the troll accounts hes likely created on here

Delete your account
Did I say that? Cite?

Did I say that? Cite?

You’re either deranged mentally or just a crappy troll

Trump is a scumbag. If you support this administration you've turned your back on the dignity of the office. It's ok to be a Republican and have different views but this man is an absolute disgrace. This isn't doctored, it isn't fake news, it's not the liberal media, it's a recording from the white house of Trump and co laughing about US military fighters who were ambushed and brutally killed.

That's all factually correct. They were laughing when talking about this topic.

Incredible. You ran from your own thread when it was pointed out what a shit tier liar you are and yet now you’re back on your initial claim, apparently thinking that people can’t simply open the prior thread and see how dishonest you are

TDS

ADVERTISEMENT