ADVERTISEMENT

Former Trump Campaign head pleads guilty to Mueller Investigation charges.

Incredible. You ran from your own thread when it was pointed out what a shit tier liar you are and yet now you’re back on your initial claim, apparently thinking that people can’t simply open the prior thread and see how dishonest you are

TDS
Please understand that it's disrespectful to have a room full of politicians belly laugh when discussing an attack where remains of US troops were found in several locations over a period of weeks.

FC is too stupid to realize what this means. Who was part of Manmafort’s Firm? That would be a guy named Podesta. Who’s his brother and who’s campaign was he running?

FC is too stupid to realize what this means. Who was part of Manmafort’s Firm? That would be a guy named Podesta. Who’s his brother and who’s campaign was he running?

Oh this is up there with @The Branch As far as WOAT takes.

Yes, I'm sure Bob Mueller is offering a deal to Paul Manafort so he can spill information on his real target, Hillary Clinton. Paul Manafort has inside info on Hillary Clinton due to his proximity to her campaign managers brother.

That's also why the other 5 people have flipped, because they ran against Hillary so they saw her corruption first hand as her opponents.

I think you're on to something...

Honestly, @The Branch just made the dumbest post the rivals message board servers have ever seen.

Trying to give the Trump administration credit for clearing out political corruption via the Mueller probe that is investigating the Trump administration.

Funny story on the way to you showing your ass .... Legal firm that worked for Clinton and Obama is in the same boat as Manafort now .... hahaha ... not registering as a foreign agent.

Tell me again how this is all about the Trump campaign? Tell me again how Trump hired bad actors to collude with Russia? Hmm... Obama and Clinton did to? No way.

You guys are so dumb it hurts.

Oh this is up there with @The Branch As far as WOAT takes.

Yes, I'm sure Bob Mueller is offering a deal to Paul Manafort so he can spill information on his real target, Hillary Clinton. Paul Manafort has inside info on Hillary Clinton due to his proximity to her campaign managers brother.

That's also why the other 5 people have flipped, because they ran against Hillary so they saw her corruption first hand as her opponents.

I think you're on to something...

The news coming out today and over the next few months might greatly disappoint you. You better stick your head in the sand again.

The news coming out today and over the next few months might greatly disappoint you. You better stick your head in the sand again.
Do you have any solid predictions you'd like to share or are you just talking shit and hoping for a change in the winds that isn't coming.

He's the 5th member of Trump's campaign to be convicted. Is that level of corruption normal to you?
Also, just a mention: Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team has now indicted or gotten guilty pleas from 32 people and three companies. Frump runs a clean camp doesn't he! The red hats have no defense for this. LOL

The news coming out today and over the next few months might greatly disappoint you.

I've got to give credit where credit is due. The Branch nailed it.

I was greatly disappointed to learn yesterday - thanks to a clerical oops by Manafort's lawyers - that he's now accused of providing confidential GOP polling data to a Russian intelligence operative.

But I'm sure that providing data that allowed Russian trolls to focus on key constituents in Wisconsin, Penn. & Ohio had nothing to do with the election results.

Remember, Trumpsters, keep chanting "No Collusion! No Collusion!" :)

I've got to give credit where credit is due. The Branch nailed it.

I was greatly disappointed to learn yesterday - thanks to a clerical oops by Manafort's lawyers - that he's now accused of providing confidential GOP polling data to a Russian intelligence operative.

But I'm sure that providing data that allowed Russian trolls to focus on key constituents in Wisconsin, Penn. & Ohio had nothing to do with the election results.

Remember, Trumpsters, keep chanting "No Collusion! No Collusion!" :)
Gotta do it

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE NOW?

Reactions: DaShuckster
Manafort found to have lied to investigators while under cooperation agreement.

He's going to die in prison unless he gets a pardon from the man who's campaign he ran.

ADVERTISEMENT