ADVERTISEMENT

Former UCF Kicker/wanna be reality star suing UCF & D.W.

Poolside Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Apr 2, 2007
unreal. Social Media attention seeking 101: when people start forgetting about you do something to make headlines and to get more hits on your youtube channel.

on what grounds and what is he seeking? free tuition since he lost his football scholly?

UCF was just doing what the NCAA told them

does this attention whore realize UCF wasn't going to risk getting on sanctions again so he can tape himself skateboarding in a parking garage?

UCF was just doing what the NCAA told them

does this attention whore realize UCF wasn't going to risk getting on sanctions again so he can tape himself skateboarding in a parking garage?

Life lesson: doing what an authority figure tells you to do is no excuse for doing something that’s wrong.

WWII and the Geneva Convention decided that debate.

Ridiculous, obviously this is a pr grab. Obviously no way he has a case after reading the article UCF handled this properly.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Life lesson: doing what an authority figure tells you to do is no excuse for doing something that’s wrong.

WWII and the Geneva Convention decided that debate.
so you wanted UCF to defy the NCAA and get hit with sanctions just a few seasons removed off probation?

I agree the NCAA sucks and is inconsistent but I don't want UCF falling on that sword. This Program has enough other things trying to hold it down

Reactions: NU_FTW
Guess padding the pockets of a lawyer is more important than providing for his family? This case is DOA and reeks like the case of the student in N.J. who ran away from home because she didn't want to listen to her parents anymore and then demanded that her family pay for her college education. Pathetic...

so you wanted UCF to defy the NCAA and get hit with sanctions just a few seasons removed off probation?

I agree the NCAA sucks and is inconsistent but I don't want UCF falling on that sword. This Program has enough other things trying to hold it down

Yes, I’m a big believer of standing up for what is Right and accepting the consequences.

As the old saying goes, “ the only thing that is neccesary for the evils of the NCAA to triumph, is for good university to capitulate.”

Do you want UCF to capitulate?

Guess padding the pockets of a lawyer is more important than providing for his family? This case is DOA and reeks like the case of the student in N.J. who ran away from home because she didn't want to listen to her parents anymore and then demanded that her family pay for her college education. Pathetic...
Probably on contingency. This guy is nothing but trouble.

Did he ever attempt a FG, only remember kick offs

g-9Csw.gif

Reactions: UCFhonors
After losing him late into the off season, Frost masterfully navigated the season, avoiding scenarios where our place kicker would have to make FGs via backflip bicycle kicks. Most 2nd year HCs couldn't handle that kind of adjustment.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
After losing him late into the off season, Frost masterfully navigated the season, avoiding scenarios where our place kicker would have to make FGs via backflip bicycle kicks. Most 2nd year HCs couldn't handle that kind of adjustment.
remember when he trashed Frost in an interview? That just shows this guys character when you see how the entire team loved Frost and refused to say anything bad about him even after he told them he was going to Nebraska

Yes, I’m a big believer of standing up for what is Right and accepting the consequences.

As the old saying goes, “ the only thing that is neccesary for the evils of the NCAA to triumph, is for good university to capitulate.”

Do you want UCF to capitulate?

Okay I read the article. The lawsuit sounds dumb.

He is suing for losing his scholarship because he exercised free speech. Free speech relates to political speech. You can absolutely can and should be fired for speech which is just like losing a scholarship.

I hope UCF wins and asks for legal fees.

I want to see a YouTube video where he kicks his own ass over the goal post and his underwear gets caught on the top of it. Ouch!!!! I’ll pay for that!!

Reactions: 80'sKnight
I forgot this dude was off the team last year. I was constantly pissed off by the horrible kickoffs and giving other teams good field position. I hope El Hype is on the case.

Okay I read the article. The lawsuit sounds dumb.

He is suing for losing his scholarship because he exercised free speech. Free speech relates to political speech. You can absolutely can and should be fired for speech which is just like losing a scholarship.

I hope UCF wins and asks for legal fees.

Had nothing to do with free speech.....it was the revenue from YouTube that violates NCAA rules. He wasn't willing to do the videos for free.

The kid was explained the situation, given the path to still make money from youtube so long as it didnt have him as a student athlete in any way shape or form on the monetized channel, he could create a separate channel that was free and advertise the non profit channel on it. It isnt like he was just kicked off the team immediately he was given opportunity to correct the situation. Seems he was more interested in being at UCF for the location and free schooling than he was for actually playing football. There is no way he can win this case. I doubt it will ever even see a court.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT