ADVERTISEMENT

Fox Big Noon Kickoff, next stop: Orlando!

I think it’s way better than Gameday. I don’t regularly watch any of these, but if I did it would be Fox’s Big Nooner…Gameday is almost unwatchable, with Kirk and the frat boy ex punter, just obnoxious. Gameday basically just talks about the SEC and Ohio State also.

Reactions: Knight_Light
Good thing they are knocking out stage setup early in the week! Thursday probably gonna be a seek-shelter day thus they lose that work-day. Glad UCF has indoor practice facility to get that one day in.

How exciting this is! I'm going with a friend early in the morning but not going into the pit as I don't want to be stuck in there all day morning. I'll cruise the periphery of it, see if I can slide in during a commercial break or something. :p

Sign ideas?

Here is what I thought of, "Welcome to Rural Central Florida. Next week we drain the swamp and build basements."

• Haha
Reactions: U C to the F
I rarely watch much of either anymore and would rather put on an EPL game

But w Corso nearing the end and McCafee being so obnoxious FOX may gain traction but ESPN has the monopoly on the biggest matchups most weeks

Good thing they are knocking out stage setup early in the week! Thursday probably gonna be a seek-shelter day thus they lose that work-day. Glad UCF has indoor practice facility to get that one day in.

How exciting this is! I'm going with a friend early in the morning but not going into the pit as I don't want to be stuck in there all day morning. I'll cruise the periphery of it, see if I can slide in during a commercial break or something. :p

Sign ideas?

Here is what I thought of, "Welcome to Rural Central Florida. Next week we drain the swamp and build basements."
That’s awesome. I don’t think you can top that.

I do love the “Charge On, Stupid” or something with “Stupid” in it but that will be too inside.

I think it’s way better than Gameday. I don’t regularly watch any of these, but if I did it would be Fox’s Big Nooner…Gameday is almost unwatchable, with Kirk and the frat boy ex punter, just obnoxious. Gameday basically just talks about the SEC and Ohio State also.
ITS 100 times better than GameDay since Big Noon actually TALKS about the Big 12!!!! (Game Day thinks the Big 12 is a G5 conf).

Airs from 10 am - Noon on FOX...more people should watch it vs the SEC slurp fest GameDay has turned into.

Reactions: jared151
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT