Fox News: Who do we trust more?

DaShuckster

Diamond Knight
Nov 30, 2003
When asked in a Fox News Poll who they trust more, American voters picked:
  • Mueller over Trump - 45% to 27%
  • Mueller over AG Barr - 40% to 22%; and
  • Congressional Democrats over the Trump Admin. - 44% to 33%
Normally, I'd question these eyebrow-raising numbers as fake news from the biased elite liberal media, but this is coming from that beacon of fair and balanced, Fox News.

WTF, right guys?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fo...-the-russia-investigation-post-mueller-report

This probably goes back to how effective the media is. I can say for myself that I've bought into things that turned out to be completely false or misrepresentations of the facts, only to find out later that it wasnt the whole story. Its kind of funny but at the same time disconcerting how people have this much influence over people who dont really research things or seek different points of view.

i just double checked, looks like trump is still potus

Posts like these really highlight just how stupid you are.

Not surprised at the usual responses from the usual gang, anytime any sort of hard evidence is produced showing how much of a disgrace our POTUS is, ya'll yawn it away.

Damn, Fox News carried a Pete Buttigieg Town Hall meeting live last night which included Pete taking a dig at Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingram.

To top it all off, Trump complained on Twitter about it and Brett Hume responded with a dig of his own!

WTF is happening with your Fair & Balanced News Network, guys?!?!?!?

cool story Grandma Shuckster. meanwhile, over at CNN

Cnn+pushing+cuck+agenda_430790_6501620.jpg

When asked in a Fox News Poll who they trust more, American voters picked:
  • Mueller over Trump - 45% to 27%
  • Mueller over AG Barr - 40% to 22%; and
  • Congressional Democrats over the Trump Admin. - 44% to 33%
Normally, I'd question these eyebrow-raising numbers as fake news from the biased elite liberal media, but this is coming from that beacon of fair and balanced, Fox News.

WTF, right guys?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fo...-the-russia-investigation-post-mueller-report
frump has over 4000 lies or misleading statements. These lies of his are proven lies.

frump has over 4000 lies or misleading statements. These lies of his are proven lies.
You can smack Trump's Red Hat Base in the face with facts over and over and over again, it doesn't phase them. They are beyond embarrassment.

Their responses range from attacking the poster by saying he's suffering from TDS, acting like it's no big deal, or saying the media is such a powerful voice in the Democratic Party that they spew out 'fake' news stories just to mess with our beleaguered President. Did I miss anything guys?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Posts like these are why you are a shit tier poster.

Guess what, you can call out both Obama and Trump for their crap.
- guy who only ever calls out President Trump

and i've seen the "lies" that WaPo and whatever other shit newspaper likes to quote, and its 95% Trump speaking in hyperbole. Like when he said they had "fast food piled to the sky" WaPo called that a lie. Gtfo

Damn, Fox News carried a Pete Buttigieg Town Hall meeting live last night which included Pete taking a dig at Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingram.

To top it all off, Trump complained on Twitter about it and Brett Hume responded with a dig of his own!

WTF is happening with your Fair & Balanced News Network, guys?!?!?!?
Faux news....republican propaganda machine

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT