ADVERTISEMENT

Freezing my snowbird a** off, so I'm comin back next month

2023_BalkanBearcat

Two-Star Recruit
Nov 10, 2020
Cincinnati, Ohio
Enjoyed myself so much in sunny Florida, beautiful women, good beer, good football, pub subs, Disney, it was great, now being back in Cincy and getting ready for Final Exams while there's a freeze warning and like 40 degrees and raining rn, it sucks. So, I'll be flying back down next month for the Cincy @ UCF Basketball game to get away from the cold again, and hopefully, I don't bring the cold down with me.
I did a lot of touristy stuff last time, so if anybody has some good socially distanced local fun stuff to do let me know, like springs or hiking or good beaches, oh and I wanna try gator tail this time.
PS, I forget the username but I owe someone in here a shot so hopefully, he goes to that basketball game so I can buy him a shot at Burger U.

Enjoyed myself so much in sunny Florida, beautiful women, good beer, good football, pub subs, Disney, it was great, now being back in Cincy and getting ready for Final Exams while there's a freeze warning and like 40 degrees and raining rn, it sucks. So, I'll be flying back down next month for the Cincy @ UCF Basketball game to get away from the cold again, and hopefully, I don't bring the cold down with me.
I did a lot of touristy stuff last time, so if anybody has some good socially distanced local fun stuff to do let me know, like springs or hiking or good beaches, oh and I wanna try gator tail this time.
PS, I forget the username but I owe someone in here a shot so hopefully, he goes to that basketball game so I can buy him a shot at Burger U.
For a uniquely tropical Florida experience, you can rent a canoe at Wekiwa Springs State Park and float down the jungly river. You'll likely see huge manatees, as well as gators. Nothing you'd do in Cincy!

For a uniquely tropical Florida experience, you can rent a canoe at Wekiwa Springs State Park and float down the jungly river. You'll likely see huge manatees, as well as gators. Nothing you'd do in Cincy!
That sounds like exactly what I want, closest thing here is floating down the Ohio River, which ... after swimming in that river a few times, I probably have Hepatitis but immunity to COVID.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Should see if a launch coincides with your trip.. always exciting to see and an easy drive. (You can see from orlando as well) Also, Bok Tower and gardens are a unique and fun experience. While going to Bok Tower you could also enjoy the strange experience at spook hill.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
Should see if a launch coincides with your trip.. always exciting to see and an easy drive. (You can see from orlando as well) Also, Bok Tower and gardens are a unique and fun experience. While going to Bok Tower you could also enjoy the strange experience at spook hill.
That should be awesome, looks like a bunch of launches set for December but no specific date yet, if no launches while in town I'll prob go visit KSC.

I heard they only get aggressive during mating season, kinda like the deer up here in rutting season.
You can walk around and watch them. I wouldn’t swim near them no matter what. Only rednecks do that. You get near them they will attack. Mating season or nor. Some kid got eaten on Disney property a year or 2 ago. Right behind the Hotel.

btw, Cinci fans brought more people to an away game than duh*bulls do just down the highway. Good showing by you guys. Fun to see you guys having fun at Burger-U after the game. Good game.
A fan base having as much success as they are is sure to travel as well as they did. This goes for Cincy and USF.

I’m jealous of your college travel budget. I got to travel exactly four times in college. Every spring break with 18 other smelly sweaty baseball players stuffed in a van with no AC Cruising PAST every Interstate exit To every beach in FL

I’m jealous of your college travel budget. I got to travel exactly four times in college. Every spring break with 18 other smelly sweaty baseball players stuffed in a van with no AC Cruising PAST every Interstate exit To every beach in FL
It helps that I get discounts on hotels and heavily discounted flights due to one of my parents being a Pilot. :)

It helps that I get discounts on hotels and heavily discounted flights due to one of my parents being a Pilot. :)
So you get free theme park tix from your buddies. And free travel from family. And you are on here Originally asking about where to get cheap beers and a shot on a college budget because you are worried about covering the tip. Does that sum up everything? Lol

im a lover of the US dream and And cheer on earned success and absolutely not a hater With zero jealousy Capitalism all day. Worship the winners and strive to be one And celebrate the winners all day. Rock on With what you all earned. More power to you. But don’t pretend with the poor college student Thing. No reason to do that.

ADVERTISEMENT