ADVERTISEMENT

Frost and the Fantasy..

96-06-08GATOR

Two-Star Recruit
Sep 2, 2017
..how in the hell is your head coach getting so much notoriety with that dumpster fire of a football schedule? Wow! All those high ranked teams should thrust the Knights right into the playoffs..

..how in the hell is your head coach getting so much notoriety with that dumpster fire of a football schedule? Wow! All those high ranked teams should thrust the Knights right into the playoffs..
Translation- Gator fans know Frost isn't going to UF, so they might as well say that he sucks anyway. I agree, Frost is terrible. Stay far away

How the hell did your coach get so much notoriety getting death threats? :gun:
Isn't that the norm? Can't you guys schedule a few bomb threats? After all, you are P5 in the criminal system.

Last edited:
Obvious troll is obvious.
Can we pls reprise the whole "what I had for lunch" bit on these tools?

Your fake PhD from the school you never attended is in what, exactly? Rocket surgery? Which is why you're so fired up about UCF football, eh? K.

I actually had bacon, onions, and cabbage sauteed for dinner, served over egg noodles. Not too healthy but very hearty

The argument always carries little weight because we’re talking apples and oranges. Anybody with football common sense knows this team, as currently constructed, probably could not compete at the top of the SEC on a weekly basis, for example. That does not mean we don’t have the talent to lay a beat-down on anybody for one game. Sure, with our million dollar athletic budget and lack of 4-5 star players riddled up and down the roster we might struggle on some weeks but if we had P5 status and budget, like TCU, we’d be a constant top 15 program. Those 4-5 star guys would be riddled up and down our roster.

This team has a legit top 10 offense that hasn’t Been slowed down by anybody but ourselves. Our defense is solid as well. I think we could beat anybody in a single game.

You’re not trolling here without a lack of total common sense, you would hope, but looking at your post you probably don’t have much common sense. In 2013, we lost one game to South Carolina, 28-25, and they finished #4 at the end of the Bowl season. We laid a beat down on a top 10 Baylor team in the Fiesta Bowl that finished #13.

Enjoy your sh_tty season, and hopefully many more to come.

This sounds like a butthurt UF fan upset because their season is over in October. Boo hoo hoo. Cry like a baby.

Reactions: JAFFX2
9d3afd4127f39a5a45401247ffd68f48.jpg

We should have scheduled Georgia Southern to bolster our schedule. They can win when their passing is 0-3 for 0 yards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT