ADVERTISEMENT

Frost May Not Live up to the Hype

Again. 1, 13-0 season being a “proven winner” as coach is not enough criteria in my opinion. You can have yours. Not sure what an O’leary statue it an AAC history lesson has to do with that argument. Frost could still be a complete failure

The statue was awarded to O'Leary because of his contribution to building a foundation of success at UCF. That's why it was relevant. Why I had to point that out is sad.

It’s a free Rivals message board. Many, many fans here have bashed the worst of the Nobraska Trolls. Doubt that carries much weight in the outside world.

100% agreed. Many fans have bashed them. Yet, you are among the most vocal (which is fine), except the way you go on about it is cringeworthy at best. Having a debate with someone that disagrees is one of the reasons this forum exists. To blatantly act childish and post as frequently as you have at the same time -- that's when it becomes a problem.

You have a valid point, but it would be nice to post something meaningful. All you basically did was give criticize in that post. Nothing to really add and nothing constructive. Just a strong opposing opinion which I responded to since it was directed at me

That's because I rarely post on the open board since most of what is on it has been posted far in advance on the premium board. Most of the people that utilize these forums like to come for information and share ideas that may not have been brought up. I've read more posts of yours than i'd like to seeing you fight like a child with someone you don't know from adam. I don't expect you to change your ways since my opinion is solely mine and you'll continue to have yours. It doesn't even bother me that you had to reply four times to one of my posts. Although I am delighted to see that you reply with actual substance on 3 of your 4 posts. That's at least an improvement.

Since the Cornholios started trolling this board in October with their condecending elitist attitude, we stopped debating them and just wish they would stop coming here to preach to us about Nobraska ancient history. I have them all ignored, but I still love reading the UCF's fans response to them. Either the Nobraska fans are desperate and deranged, or don't know when they are not liked and not welcome.

I've read more posts of yours than i'd like to seeing you fight like a child with someone you don't know from adam.
The only good Cornholio is a dead Cornholio. Long live death to anything Nobraska. [cheers]

Nice to see you’re reading all my posts. Next time you may want to cut me off before a hundred

Last edited:
Reactions: LemmyKilmister
If Heupel doesn't work out here - and if Frost doesn't work out there - I'd like to think Frost will always have a job waiting for him in Orlando.

It’s like when you breakup with your girlfriend
At the beginning, you always leave the door open for a possibly getting back together. However, years go by (and I mean probably years), and the whole situation changes. You move on to different things.

I think at the absolute worst, Heupel is here for 2-3 years and Frost is at Nobraska for 4

The thing with Nobraska fans is that they wrongly think that we are all butthurt about Frost leaving and we are crying everyday. However, I think most people who are upset, are upset with some of the way things unfolded and the arrogance of Nobraska fans in general. That’s my view anyway. Some of the way things unfolded is on Frost, but much of it isn’t. The gutting of the staff during the early signing period and stealing of recruits is what I’ll remember most.

Going 13-0, the National Championship talk, Danny White’s actions, an exciting new and hungry personable coach without the same Alma Mater ties, and most of our top players returning has made the Frost loss and JH transition much easier.

Milton and company are all returning. The offense is running faster and is more talented. The defense has better coaching. The Hughes and Griffin loss are the biggest losses. Big plays, talent and leadership were lost. NFL talent was lost.

We lost Vedral (who stunk it up today), and 2 recruits. Many Nobraska fans act like we were gutted. In reality, we were probably gutted less than the average team that had had a similar coaching change

The staff all left. So we were gutted there. However, they came as a package essentially and left as a group.

Any loses this year will probably be due to a new coach, injuries or not catching a break like in 2017. The Bam hit at Navy, Missed field goal by Memphis and the Hughes KO return.

You take away those 3 plays and who knows what happens in 2017

Last edited:
I harbor no ill will toward Frost and his staff. I think most Nebraska fans are delusional football snobs.

I hope Nebraska does well, and I think they will. It's interesting for college football and I like the staff. I could not care less if it makes Nebraska fans happy, just as I don't care if Bama fans are ever happy. Neither team is in our conference or will play us OOC anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT