ADVERTISEMENT

Full-Stack Developer - 3 openings in Lake Mary

LazyKnight

Four-Star Recruit
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2007
I wanted to share in case someone needed help or had a friend looking for a job.

One of my clients has 3 openings in Lake Mary for a Full Stack Developer.
Looking for 4+ yrs experience with: AWS, Java, Python, Scala, Vue, React, Kubernetes

Will pay around 120k depending on years of experience. I will disclose upfront I work for a staffing firm but this client we place with all the time and this group specifically in other locations around the country.

Email resume to: G.Gluck@frgconsulting.com . Figured I would try to help out some fellow Knights.

I wanted to share in case someone needed help or had a friend looking for a job.

One of my clients has 3 openings in Lake Mary for a Full Stack Developer.
Looking for 4+ yrs experience with: AWS, Java, Python, Scala, Vue, React, Kubernetes

Will pay around 120k depending on years of experience. I will disclose upfront I work for a staffing firm but this client we place with all the time and this group specifically in other locations around the country.

Email resume to: G.Gluck@frgconsulting.com . Figured I would try to help out some fellow Knights.
$120k for 4 years experience? What’s the catch?

Sounds on the low end for a good full stack dev.
With 4 years experience in Orlando? I know that I’m skewed by defense rates, but entry levels are 70k-80k and you’re not getting a 50% boost in 4 years. I’ve got good 8-year full stack devs working for me that I hired away from major companies and it didn’t take that much. Good for anyone that can get it though.

With 4 years experience in Orlando? I know that I’m skewed by defense rates, but entry levels are 70k-80k and you’re not getting a 50% boost in 4 years. I’ve got good 8-year full stack devs working for me that I hired away from major companies and it didn’t take that much. Good for anyone that can get it though.
I read it as up to 120k based on experience level with 4 years experience in those specific languages. Not 4 years total industry experience. It would be high for 4 years total experience.

I read it as up to 120k based on experience level with 4 years experience in those specific languages. Not 4 years total industry experience. It would be high for 4 years total experience.
I’m sure you’re right about the intention. Hope the OP gets some good candidates. I’ve had good success with UCF grads.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
ADVERTISEMENT