ADVERTISEMENT

Ga Southern vs UCF

Just FYI, Georgia Southern has averaged 88 points per game this season. They aren’t a bunch of bums.

I think UCF has underperformed this year but I’m tired of our fans looking at a schools name and think they are inferior. It’s the same thing the “P5” and talking heads are doing to us in Football. Ga Southern is a good team and will have a shot to win their conference.[/QUOTE

This ^^^

I'm not concerned with the teams we play. I worry about how we are playing, and progressing. This team is not playing anywhere near its potential right now. Do they even know what a screen-and-roll is? They have to start trusting Tacko on it.

The team had the opportunity to take pictures with the football teams back-to-back conference title trophies. I hope they did because the way they are playing they won't get anywhere near one of their own.

I think UCF has underperformed this year but I’m tired of our fans looking at a schools name and think they are inferior. It’s the same thing the “P5” and talking heads are doing to us in Football. Ga Southern is a good team and will have a shot to win their conference.

We should be undefeated. The loss to FAU was unacceptable, we lost a 20 pt lead at home??? The loss to Missouri is on Coach Dawkins, up 3 with a foul to give in the final seconds and we don't foul??

Glad the team is 8-2 but I don't see a team that yet knows how to put opponents away. The conference games will be tough and we will have to be better to win the conference.

Two plays away from being undefeated. Not bad.
I would agree. Not bad at all but there is no next year for this roster. It's just frustrating to watch this talented group of finally healthy kids not dominate, when they have the talent to do so. This senior-laden team needs to feel the pressure of every game being their last opportunity to play the game they love.

Most teams aren’t playing best basketball right now. It’s a long season. Win conference tourney and you’re in. Play well right now and pretty good down stretch and you get an at large invite. Dawkins hasn’t played for 2 years. Still trying to knock rust off. 8-2 and top 50 isn’t bad right now considering we haven’t made tourney in a while.

Debbie Downer alert above!

I watched the game. I was impressed. I thought they played pretty good and withstood a surge from a very good GaSouthern team. Most teams would have folded but UCF (along with BJ great shooting with record scoring knight).

Next game Sunday, 3pm against Stetson.

Reactions: thespiritof1976
Debbie Downer alert above!

I watched the game. I was impressed. I thought they played pretty good and withstood a surge from a very good GaSouthern team. Most teams would have folded but UCF (along with BJ great shooting with record scoring knight).

Next game Sunday, 3pm against Stetson.
Why play on Sundays? I want Saturday when nothing is going on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT