ADVERTISEMENT

Games in Week 4

I’d like to see Boise State and Utah lose tomorrow night’s late games. We need this to happen to solidify our position if we are lucky enough to run the table and go undefeated this year. I’m kind of have mixed feelings as I truly have no contempt for either team and I’m hoping for losses purely for UCF’s sake.
Utah is in the Pac12 and they have little impact on our NY6 bid.

Nice weather on a Friday night in Ruston LA, and 100's of people are in the stands watching LaTech play FIU. Is everyone that's left in CUSA now drawing crowds like pre-shutdown UAB?

Tulane on a Thursday night wasn't much better.

Nice weather on a Friday night in Ruston LA, and 100's of people are in the stands watching LaTech play FIU. Is everyone that's left in CUSA now drawing crowds like pre-shutdown UAB?

Tulane on a Thursday night wasn't much better.
Weather is predicted to be terrible. Thunderstorms moving across a Texas into Louisiana.

Boise's looked like shit so far this year. No way they win out.

A little hyperbolic, no? They were like 7 point dogs against FSU on the road and won by 5, they beat a decent Marshall team and held them to 7 points and fewer than 200 yards, and they won their 3rd game by 35 points. If they've "looked like shit", almost everyone in the country has looked like shit...including teams like Memphis. I do agree with you that they won't win out.

Blasphemy! Mike we can't lose. It's not allowed. We dont want to lose the half ass coronation by Herpe and friends because of a 2nd loss in 3 seasons!!
Damn. I’m sorry!. I think I’m better prepared for the meltdown than most.

The timing right now (this season) would be absolutely horrendous. We have just started to make believers out of even the biggest of douchebags

Damn. I’m sorry!. I think I’m better prepared for the meltdown than most.

The timing right now (this season) would be absolutely horrendous. We have just started to make believers out of even the biggest of douchebags
I know it's like were under a microscope.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
USC receiver with the 80 yard TD

Things are looking good right now in both games

That Utah DB played that ball horribly

Utah is the better team. Hopefully the best team will not win

It’s difficult to say that Stanford is good honestly if USC smacked them down

So.., the USC third string QB entered the transfer portal and reversed his decision

Big game for him. He got his chance and beat Utah.

Mack IMO is pretty much our 2nd team QB. With 3 years of eligibility, he needs to stick it out

Reactions: GoKnights2003
A little hyperbolic, no? They were like 7 point dogs against FSU on the road and won by 5, they beat a decent Marshall team and held them to 7 points and fewer than 200 yards, and they won their 3rd game by 35 points. If they've "looked like shit", almost everyone in the country has looked like shit...including teams like Memphis. I do agree with you that they won't win out.
They beat Marshall by 7... yes they look like shit. Definitely not top 20 material. Still not as bad as the gators though.

Last edited:
Reactions: toohandsome
They beat Marshall by 7... yes they look like shit. Definitely not top 20 material.

They had 437 yards to Marshall's 172 yards. 22 first downs to Marshall's 9 first downs. They also ended the game deep in Marshall's territory but chose to run the clock out rather than score. IDK, I just don't think they've looked like shit this year. Difference of opinion, I guess.

Reactions: Lurky
They had 437 yards to Marshall's 172 yards. 22 first downs to Marshall's 9 first downs. They also ended the game deep in Marshall's territory but chose to run the clock out rather than score. IDK, I just don't think they've looked like shit this year. Difference of opinion, I guess.

I think we’re just not comfortable with Boise possibly finishing the season ahead of us. The lack of scoring in their games is what concerns me, they can move the ball but should be putting up some higher numbers IMO. Still a top 25 team but I think they’ll drop a game or 2 this year.

I think we’re just not comfortable with Boise possibly finishing the season ahead of us. The lack of scoring in their games is what concerns me, they can move the ball but should be putting up some higher numbers IMO. Still a top 25 team but I think they’ll drop a game or 2 this year.
Boise only has two more challenges on their schedule... Hawaii and BYU the rest should be a cake walk. It's very possible they go undefeated this year. :sunglasses:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT