ADVERTISEMENT

Games today 9/11

FSU up 10 on Jacksonville State but offense has mostly looked rough , that RB Corbin has saved them . KZ just threw an interception on the last drive

I like how the kid with the #1 jersey is trying to hold the cat up like in the Lion King and the cat is scratching the hell out of him!!
That's the first thing I thought. i picked up a stray cat before and trust me, I'll never get close to one again.

Texas gifts UCF entry into the Power 5 and then gets a taste of what life will be like in the SEC by getting blown out by one of the bottom feeders. Thanks Texas and have fun in the SEC.
Exactly, the pundits continue to talk about the loss of value for the Big 12 with Oklahoma and Texas leaving. 100 percent true for Oklahoma , but when was the last time Texas was in the top 10?

Exactly, the pundits continue to talk about the loss of value for the Big 12 with Oklahoma and Texas leaving. 100 percent true for Oklahoma , but when was the last time Texas was in the top 10?
All Texas brings is a name….have not been relevant in a long time. The best part was it was against the lower SEC. I don’t ever see them getting to championship game let alone winning it.

Reactions: Knight Strength
All Texas brings is a name….have not been relevant in a long time. The best part was it was against the lower SEC. I don’t ever see them getting to championship game let alone winning it.
Texas brings fans, eyes, and money whether they suck or not. That's all that matters to SEC. Texas doesn't care about championships only money.

Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT