ADVERTISEMENT

Gender reveal party

Is this fairly new to have a gender reveal party? and dragging out men to these parties? Now there are two parties before the kid is born that you have to attend. Good grief!

I also think it isn't very woke considering the baby hasn't had a chance to pick his gender yet.
I doubt the parents who are having gender reveals are concerned with the child choosing their identity.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Is this fairly new to have a gender reveal party? and dragging out men to these parties? Now there are two parties before the kid is born that you have to attend. Good grief!

I also think it isn't very woke considering the baby hasn't had a chance to pick his gender yet.
if there is no beer, its ok to decline

Pink or blue is offensive. They should fill something with tons and tons of question marks and let that be the big reveal.

Some turn it into a 4 hour "party" of clues. Just know...not everyone really cares about your baby that much...lol
This is a lesson people need until there kid is 8 or 9. Man, people just let there kid's annoy the shit out of strangers because they think their kid is cute. Other people's kids are the worst.

These things drive me nuts because I see people hiring professional photographers for every event.

Hire a professional photographer for:
proposal
engagement announcement
wedding shower
wedding
honeymoon
post-wedding/trash the dress
pregnancy announcement
gender reveal
baby shower
"babymoon"
birth
every month birthday
divorce/trash the dress

Who the hell needs all these damn professional photos of themselves? Damn narcissists.

These things drive me nuts because I see people hiring professional photographers for every event.

Hire a professional photographer for:
proposal
engagement announcement
wedding shower
wedding
honeymoon
post-wedding/trash the dress
pregnancy announcement
gender reveal
baby shower
"babymoon"
birth
every month birthday
divorce/trash the dress

Who the hell needs all these damn professional photos of themselves? Damn narcissists.
Holy crap, you are preaching to the choir here. I don't get the whole 'take a picture of everything' deal that some people do. My wife and I went to Mexico with another couple a few years back and the other husband took over 400 pictures in 7 days, most of them were of his wife posing. On the beach, next to a tree, by the pool, eating shitty buffet food, ON THE FRIGGING PLANE! All I could think was "are you going to remember anything about this vacation other than taking pictures?". Now everybody hires someone to take pictures of them so they can post it on social media just to show off. Narcissism is exactly right.

Reactions: UCFWayne
The only gender research and or party I am interested in has a female as the study/party subject.

ADVERTISEMENT