ADVERTISEMENT

Gentlemen, it is time to unleash the power of ucf:

dali drama

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jul 14, 2012
When we visit other stadiums, take over.

We are not Oklahoma or god forbid the corn eating losers. We don't claim to be classy, and we are a young, energetic fanbase. We won't wait our turn, we are setting high goals and creating our own destiny.

We need to own our youth and embrace our rise. Let's innovate and shine a light at how lame the so called "traditional powers" are.

Winners win, losers brag about their so called tradition.

F*ck tradition

#chargeon

Who in the blue hell are you?

My watch is worth more than your car, thats who I am

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Gosh this board is too much fun. After Frost is announced I’ll still stop by. You sir need to come over to the Nebraska pay board. You would have a blast!! Comparing incomes with your first detractor means you’d probably have to get some thicker skin before you jumped over there though.

Reactions: FrostTroll
When we visit other stadiums, take over.

We are not Oklahoma or god forbid the corn eating losers. We don't claim to be classy, and we are a young, energetic fanbase. We won't wait our turn, we are setting high goals and creating our own destiny.

We need to own our youth and embrace our rise. Let's innovate and shine a light at how lame the so called "traditional powers" are.

Winners win, losers brag about their so called tradition.

F*ck tradition

#chargeon

You can’t even fill your own stadium and it’s half the size of MAJOR college football programs. Mickey Mouse school

You can’t even fill your own stadium and it’s half the size of MAJOR college football programs. Mickey Mouse school

You would dream to be associated with Disney you hick. Orlando is world class, we have the best recruits in the country and you are wanting.

How pathetic is your program that you have to offer 5 mil a year to even get a look from frost.

You are has beens

Scott Frost is coaching UCF in 2018

Any news contradicting this is bogus and any Troll saying that he is going to
Nebraska is a complete moron

Stop wasting your time with this bullshit. These Nebraska trolls are desperate. That's why I'm barely posting on here anymore. It's a waste of time just talking about the same crap and clogging the board.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
You would dream to be associated with Disney you hick. Orlando is world class, we have the best recruits in the country and you are wanting.

How pathetic is your program that you have to offer 5 mil a year to even get a look from frost.

You are has beens

See your boy

You are has beens

See $’s post. Even your boys think this thread is dumb. Go clean your tuba, buddy.

I really want to defend our guys on this one, but c'mon man....they got us dead to rights on this one. Even WE complain about home attendance.
Attendance doesn't matter when we have people still paying. Nobody in Orlando makes plans.

Nebraska:

"I used to be a Relevant football program, tough racket"

The game changed and your are still living in the 80s

Nice try. Good luck with eternal single digit win seasons

I’ll return when the ink is dry on the deal. Again, you’ll be able to feel lied to in between Thanksgiving and 12/4.

Funny, I predicted the rumors of this deal to start the beginning of next week. Appears we are ahead of schedule.

I’ll return when the ink is dry on the deal. Again, you’ll be able to feel lied to in between Thanksgiving and 12/4.

Funny, I predicted the rumors of this deal to start the beginning of next week. Appears we are ahead of schedule.
Deal. You're so freaking clueless that it's just a major annoyance. You're in for a major disappointment. I'm done with you

Deal. You're so freaking clueless that it's just a major annoyance. You're in for a major disappointment. I'm done with you

How will I have fun with your dumbass when Scott is coaching at Nebraska??

I didn’t start posting until I began to see post after post last weekend taking pot shots at Nebraska.

Truth be told, I’ve watched every game of yours and I have followed Scott’s career dating back to UNI. You guys are very fun to watch and have a lot of really good athletes on your team. Really like Killins and really like Griffith and I think both guys will play in the NFL. Also think that TE could play for anyone in the nation as well.

You can’t be serious when you look at the situation. It is very common knowledge that Nebraska is his dream job and a legendary coach whom you guys had come speak earlier this spring and is essentially a second father to Scott has all but sealed this deal. This one has been all but over for awhile. Of course he was going to tell his current employers, fans, players, boosters, and what have you that he wasn’t going anywhere. What did you expect him to say in the middle of an undefeated season? “You know what? I’m leaving for a better job.”

I didn’t start posting until I began to see post after post last weekend taking pot shots at Nebraska.

Truth be told, I’ve watched every game of yours and I have followed Scott’s career dating back to UNI. You guys are very fun to watch and have a lot of really good athletes on your team. Really like Killins and really like Griffith and I think both guys will play in the NFL. Also think that TE could play for anyone in the nation as well.

You can’t be serious when you look at the situation. It is very common knowledge that Nebraska is his dream job and a legendary coach whom you guys had come speak earlier this spring and is essentially a second father to Scott has all but sealed this deal. This one has been all but over for awhile. Of course he was going to tell his current employers, fans, players, boosters, and what have you that he wasn’t going anywhere. What did you expect him to say in the middle of an undefeated season? “You know what? I’m leaving for a better job.”
Oooooohhhh they are gonna get you.

Done. If he was going to Nebraska you wouldn't be writing a novel to convince yourself of it

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
ADVERTISEMENT