ADVERTISEMENT

George Takei next to go

This is the guy who pontificates on Facebook as the left wing moral authority. I’m sure your leftie friends shared no less than 200 of his self righteous posts since last year.

Not only is Mr Morals a racist, he’s a rapist

Can we find this guy a cozy jail cell?

Slow your roll there chief. This is a very serious allegation with truly disgusting crimes, but George is denying it so it is essentially one person's word against another. Now if we have some evidence or multiple people step forward with similar stories then maybe you can bust out your pitchforks, I know you are just chomping at the bit to crucify this guy, and you may very well get your chance along with the rest of us.

Slow your roll there chief. This is a very serious allegation with truly disgusting crimes, but George is denying it so it is essentially one person's word against another. Now if we have some evidence or multiple people step forward with similar stories then maybe you can bust out your pitchforks, I know you are just chomping at the bit to crucify this guy, and you may very well get your chance along with the rest of us.

Sure. Maybe.

But then again, nearly every person who has come forward in this manner has been right so far. Hollywood Reporter, who broke the story, corroborated the story with 4 different friends of the accuser who all claim that he confided in them years ago about the assault.

There is nothing to gain for the guy coming forward now, aside from finally outing someone that sexually assaulted him at the height of his popularity.

Takeis response is especially disgusting if this is indeed true. Just more self righteous proclamations about his “values”.

I do agree lying about it makes it even worse, because then these sexual assault victims have to essentially relive the crime again by being doubted.

Reactions: barrister1602
This is the guy who pontificates on Facebook as the left wing moral authority. I’m sure your leftie friends shared no less than 200 of his self righteous posts since last year.

Not only is Mr Morals a racist, he’s a rapist

Can we find this guy a cozy jail cell?

Don't be such a tool and politicize this. Let's say this accusation is true; that doesn't somehow magically make all his discussions, support, and stances on topics invalid.

Don't be such a tool and politicize this. Let's say this accusation is true; that doesn't somehow magically make all his discussions, support, and stances on topics invalid.

Yes it does. Not that they're wrong but any arguments he has made are now complete bullshit. He raped people. This guy isn't the only one. Rapists don't stop at one.

Yes it does. Not that they're wrong but any arguments he has made are now complete bullshit. He raped people. This guy isn't the only one. Rapists don't stop at one.

I know this is what you hope because it keeps your world view nice and neat, but that's not how things work.

If you found out Jesus was diddling 6 year olds, that doesn't mean his teachings are bullshit. It just means he's a hypocrite.

Takei is not Jesus. Roflcopter for even making that comparison. Star Trek is good and all but c'mon.

How the fuk are his teachings now invalid if it's true? If he said 2+2 = 4 that is now no longer true now as well? If this allegation is true He can be a hypocrite on some things, but it doesn't make what he said not true.

How the fuk are his teachings now invalid if it's true? If he said 2+2 = 4 that is now no longer true now as well? If this allegation is true He can be a hypocrite on some things, but it doesn't make what he said not true.

Well excuse me for demanding that people who take it upon themselves to lecture others to have some credibility themselves. Or to not be a rapist.

This is a guy who disgustingly called Clarence Thomas a “clown in black face”. He got away with it. Why? Because he’s a beloved left wing culture crusader who “preached the right things”. Anyone else would have been crucified for such a racist comment.

So yes, context matters. To the message and the intended outcome.

This guy spent time casting judgement down on Christian bakers who refused to do a gay wedding. He pontificated about how dangerous they are.

All while KNOWING that he had sexually assaulted someone.

And yea yea - the story could be wrong. But it’s not, since not only Hollywood allegation has been proven to be wrong yet.

Reactions: drays21
Well excuse me for demanding that people who take it upon themselves to lecture others to have some credibility themselves. Or to not be a rapist.

This is a guy who disgustingly called Clarence Thomas a “clown in black face”. He got away with it. Why? Because he’s a beloved left wing culture crusader who “preached the right things”. Anyone else would have been crucified for such a racist comment.

So yes, context matters. To the message and the intended outcome.

This guy spent time casting judgement down on Christian bakers who refused to do a gay wedding. He pontificated about how dangerous they are.

All while KNOWING that he had sexually assaulted someone.

And yea yea - the story could be wrong. But it’s not, since not only Hollywood allegation has been proven to be wrong yet.

None of which makes what he said or stands for wrong. He could just be an asshole.

None of which makes what he said or stands for wrong. He could just be an asshole.

You only showed up here for this thread. Do i sense you’re a Trek fanboy here to defend this guy?

PS- an asshole is the guy that uses the Express Checkour Lane when he’s got 20 items. Not someone who rapes people. They’re known as rapists.

Reactions: drays21
I never said he was. The analogy gets the point across in a way that you can understand.

Yeah, tweets from an 80 year old alleged rapist are equal to the basis of civilization for the Western hemisphere. .

Last edited:
  • Well excuse me for demanding that people who take it upon themselves to lecture others to have some credibility themselves. Or to not be a rapist.
you literally just described exactly what I said: that is the definition of a hypocrite.

You only showed up here for this thread. Do i sense you’re a Trek fanboy here to defend this guy?

PS- an asshole is the guy that uses the Express Checkour Lane when he’s got 20 items. Not someone who rapes people. They’re known as rapists.

Couldn't care less for the guy. I came here because of your incessant need to politicize everything in your failed attacks on liberals, and trying to assume the moral high ground while defending conservatives that elects their rapists and sexual predators, and conveniently ignoring the one in the White House. You are the very definition of a hypocrite.

Keep on misrepresenting. It's working for you.

I hope you brought the big pack of 64 Crayola Colors, bob likes to either pretend to be an utter dumbass or he actually is one. Either way it gets old having to explain everything to him at a 5th grade reading level.

DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT. Change the subject away from the fact that you actually think pretending to be a complete dumbass is a valid debate tactic.

I haven't deflected anything. I asked how the tweets of an 80 year old man are the same as the teachings that created the civilized Western hemisphere. All I've seen are the typical insults of adolescents that don't know how to debate.

Reactions: drays21 and btbones
I haven't deflected anything. I asked how the tweets of an 80 year old man is the same as the teachings that created the civilized Western hemisphere.

Holy shit. It's not an act is it? You actually are this stupid.

1) You did deflect, your childish "ninja has a friend" was 100% a deflection.

2) do you understand the concept of an analogy? Please educate yourself before asking idiotic questions on here that only serve to showcase your lack of education.

October-18-2011-20-12-49-DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Couldn't care less for the guy. I came here because of your incessant need to politicize everything in your failed attacks on liberals, and trying to assume the moral high ground while defending conservatives that elects their rapists and sexual predators, and conveniently ignoring the one in the White House. You are the very definition of a hypocrite.

Lol so you’re just a whiny liberal trying to shit on ALL conservatives becuase they didn’t vote how you want

Got it. See ya

Cue you deflecting HARD because you realize you are a dumbfuk.

Still waiting on you to tell me where anyone said Takei is Jesus.

I know this is what you hope because it keeps your world view nice and neat, but that's not how things work.

If you found out Jesus was diddling 6 year olds, that doesn't mean his teachings are bullshit. It just means he's a hypocrite.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT