ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Dem goes full Smollett

They want so bad for america to be racist and it keeps backfiring on them. The TDS is real
Republicans and especially Trump need to be portrayed as racists. It’s the easiest way to keep minorities from listening to the message.

The irony here is that this guy’s social media is full of him calling others racist. Now he got a taste of his own medicine. But he said he’ll be a Dem for the rest of his life.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Republicans and especially Trump need to be portrayed as racists. It’s the easiest way to keep minorities from listening to the message.

The irony here is that this guy’s social media is full of him calling others racist. Now he got a taste of his own medicine. But he said he’ll be a Dem for the rest of his life.
Yea it is ironic that he is from communist cuba and he seems to vote for the very policies that forced his family to leave communism years ago...however he was behaved much better than his legislator

She was perfectly content to slander this guy and lie about him when she was controlling the narrative. White privilege! Go back where you came from!

He confronts her as a Hispanic Democrat and suddenly she starts caveating her words and walking stuff back

What a total jackass. If this guy actually were a white conservative she’d still be out there lying about him and insisting he’s a racist.

how Many times could she say white man lol

Because her lie and race flaming depends on idiots adopting the left wing stance that white men are inherently bad and a problem

And why is this cretin still in office? How do you invent something about a person in your district with the intent to slander him purely based upon the color of his skin, and not resign?

Because her lie and race flaming depends on idiots adopting the left wing stance that white men are inherently bad and a problem

And why is this cretin still in office? How do you invent something about a person in your district with the intent to slander him purely based upon the color of his skin, and not resign?
You simply have to be a Democrat to accomplish this . They are truly the party of hypocrites

Funny in 2019 you have to protect yourself and say "I'm not white". This guy would have been finished if he was white. The Jussie's of the world are going hard to make false claims. Of course Beto had to slide Trump's name into this...lol. Count as the 24th fake Trump hate crime and 0 real?

When as a country are we going to make race not the immediate point to every story? Sounds like it was two people acting like jackasses in a store. Regular occurrence

Absolutely unacceptable to be making up bullshit false claims like this and she should face whatever comes her way bc of it. There's no way around that. Full stop.

I also find it disgusting a man would admit to calling a 9 month pregnant woman a lazy bitch bc he may have been inconvenienced by 12 seconds.
We seemingly have collectively lost our minds.

Absolutely unacceptable to be making up bullshit false claims like this and she should face whatever comes her way bc of it. There's no way around that. Full stop.

I also find it disgusting a man would admit to calling a 9 month pregnant woman a lazy bitch bc he may have been inconvenienced by 12 seconds.

My thoughts it was two a-holes going at it which you see daily. The guy should have just let it go and walked out the store. The lady should have just said I get it and make sure she watches the amount of items next time. Then it slides into a bunch of false lies to slander the guy. Then slides back when the narrative gets reset. There needs to be major consequences of a fake hate crime/allegedly slurs, etc. It is really damaging to person to get accused of this.

Maybe I'm just used to it, but this story didn't shock me at all. Two people acting like assholes is Trump's fault somehow. Next.

He needs his ass kicked , especially with her kid right there

He needs his ass kicked , especially with her kid right there
He owned up to it. I'll give him that.

He's a registered Democratic voter and of Cuban decent. He's pissed off about how this has been reported, and I don't blame him, even if he was an a-hole.

He owned up to it. I'll give him that.

He's a registered Democratic voter and of Cuban decent. He's pissed off about how this has been reported, and I don't blame him, even if he was an a-hole.

Sense of entitlement that is common with the left. He made a stupid scene and he has this fallout. I would have noticed a pregnant woman and cut her major slack over some extra items. Then she added lies that made it worse. More libs full of hate if you ask me. I picture ninja pulling off this stunt.

Reactions: UCFBS
Sense of entitlement that is common with the left. He made a stupid scene and he has this fallout. I would have noticed a pregnant woman and cut her major slack over some extra items. Then she added lies that made it worse. More libs full of hate if you ask me. I picture ninja pulling off this stunt.
^^^ This is why I just laugh (and cry) at the current, political climate. 4 out of 5 times, it's an entitled Neo-Progressive offended by a cranky, judgemental Liberal.

I'm also tired of the US media labeling and stereotyping Hispanic-Americans as 'white' when they do something allegedly wrong, but Hispanic when they do something right. That's blatant racism on its own, and the Urban League, the Miami Herald and others have repeatedly been warning about this ever since Zimmerman.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazyhole

That’s the really dumb part of this, she had reason to be pissed at him that had nothing to do with inventing lies about racist stuff.

He seems like an asshole too.

Moral of the story- Democrats in Georgia are assholes

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
We now have witness testimonies, lawyers, and the attorney general involved in this.

Please find me a republican who would hire a lawyer after someone says something mean.

The police are doing an investigation on whether this guy only called her a bitch or if he told her to go back. We are living in bizarro world.

That’s the really dumb part of this, she had reason to be pissed at him that had nothing to do with inventing lies about racist stuff.
He seems like an asshole too.
Moral of the story- Democrats in Georgia are assholes
How the Democratic party of Georgia is handling this is awful. I don't think they realize it will backfire.

"Trump! Trump! Trump! Racist! Racist! Racist!"

No, the guy was just an a-hole, but he's not going to let her brand him a racist, or anyone else who merely is an a-hole. Especially not a Hispanic-American being labeled 'white' by the US Media yet again.

Nothing will happen since it was two moron Democrats. Nothing to see now. The hate and anger is normal. Carry on...
This is true but shes not exactly in a “blue” territory. Her district is south cobb county which can easily be won by a tepublican opponent the more this spirals

Reactions: UCFBS
ADVERTISEMENT