ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia OL and Recruiting staffer killed hours after Natty Parade

Poolside Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Apr 2, 2007
Reactions: Knight Strength
This occurred on the same night following their National Championship Parade.

So sad...and yes, PLEASE UBER.

Pretty sure the recruiting staffer woman was driving. The school will get sued now.
Depends if she was essentially in the course of school business when it happened. They likely get sued but whether or not they hold any liability would be up to courts. The vehicle owner’s primary insurance will be primary, not aure if that was her car or parents or one of the other occupants.

Gus knows better than anyone the SEC recruiting game but why drive home? Wreck less and fatal decision

As I've gotten older I've realized, nothing positively life changing ever happens in the evening hours except for sleep.

Reactions: beelit47
These talk radio guys by me always said the same thing.
Yeah there's this hype culture about going out at night that so many, including myself fell for. What a facade.

Nothing feels better than going to sleep early and getting a full night's sleep.

It’s College they are going to be out late

but when they have all the technological conveniences of today it is even more inexcusable. they can click an app on their phone to solve the issue. Uber , Lyft , Drizly

Last edited:
Why people drive these days is beyond me. You can cut into your drinking budget to pony up money for a uber/lyft. Helps your liver too!

ADVERTISEMENT