ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Primary Election

This is just how redneck nation like Georgia gets around voter ID laws. "We ain't go no scanners, printers, or paper, got dammit!!! Machines ain't wurkin, neither. Technician works uppa road bout 17 miles as the crow flies. CAN'T VOTE HEEEARRRR!!!!!"

Gwinnett County % African American: 30%
U.S.A. % African American: 13%

Hmmmmm...

I’d have a solution for them and their frequent Election Day ‘technical breakdowns’ if the mail-in ballot option wasn’t so rife with fragrant fraud. :rolleyes:

Dave Wasserman tweet: Imagine an election meltdown like today's in Georgia, except in November (with twice the turnout rate), in a state poised to tip the presidential race & where non-white turnout is poised to decide the winner.
Ol' Dave is so damn paranoid. Everybody knows shit happens. ;) :)

Georgia has closed the highest percentage of polling places since the Voting Rights Act was gutted
EaGUOJSXQAYAYx0

something was definitely wrong. i wonder if it had problems on purpose to make a better push for voting by mail?

Aaaaaaah, OF COURSE!!!! :)

Good to have you back, Wayne. We've sorely missed insights like this gem.
i look forward to driving around neighborhoods following the mailman so that i can steal their ballots, mark them straight line gop, and mail them back in.

i look forward to driving around neighborhoods following the mailman so that i can steal their ballots, mark them straight line gop, and mail them back in.
I hear ya, Wayne. Voting machine 'malfunctions' in large Black polling sites with the only technical support 17 miles away -- on election day no less -- is much less complicated.*

And also get charged with multiple federal offenses.

something was definitely wrong. i wonder if it had problems on purpose to make a better push for voting by mail?

I highly doubt the Republican Secretary of State wants mail in voting. This is also not the first time Georgia has had major issues with voting. It is pretty obvious what is going on.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
...and then the ability to claim voter fraud if Trump loses.
Oh my gosh, you don't really believe the incumbent President of the United States would dishonor our country by claiming his opponent's election was a royal screw job, do you?

Our country has always been respected for its peaceful and classy transfer of power. I can't imagine Trump being such a narcissistic baby that he'd jeopardize that time-honored tradition.

And also get charged with multiple federal offenses.
I highly doubt the Republican Secretary of State wants mail in voting. This is also not the first time Georgia has had major issues with voting. It is pretty obvious what is going on.
but i was told this would never happen. twitter fact checked and said stuff like that was false...

we already have absentee ballots. rational people dont want mail in voting for the reason i listed.

But 'rational' people are okay with sizable minority populations getting screwed out of voting due to voting machine 'technical' difficulties?
voting is so important people died to get that right. if they cant take time out of their day to vote, or get an absentee ballot, perhaps they dont deserve that right.

as for the technical difficulties, i think that was by design.

no one should have to wait more than 30 minutes to vote , there were voters in Georgia that had to wait 5 Hours in line after never receiving their absentee ballot

Reactions: UCFWayne
but i was told this would never happen. twitter fact checked and said stuff like that was false...

we already have absentee ballots. rational people dont want mail in voting for the reason i listed.

I dont know who told you this would never happen, voting machines and such has been a bit of an issue for some time.

Absentee ballots dont work the same in every state. Many states require an "excuse" and/or certain qualifications to be able to vote by absentee ballot.

The most ironic aspect of this discussion is that the United States has spent millions of dollars over the years to ensure democratic elections around the world.

Maybe Georgia needs to declare itself an independent country. :)

Reactions: Poolside Knight
I assume it is just Incompetence. Atlanta is run by Dems.
For the record, the voting booth fiasco this past month took place in Gwinnett County, Georgia, Despite the high number of minorities there (40-something percent) the county has been dominated by Republicans for decades.

Maybe we know the reason why now. :)

Oh my gosh, you don't really believe the incumbent President of the United States would dishonor our country by claiming his opponent's election was a royal screw job, do you?

Our country has always been respected for its peaceful and classy transfer of power. I can't imagine Trump being such a narcissistic baby that he'd jeopardize that time-honored tradition.

Isn’t that exactly what Hilary did in 16? Then we had a whole discussion on why the electoral college isn’t fair and only NY and CA should have a voice on the Presidency?

ADVERTISEMENT