German Man vaccinated at least 87 times

Wait? Wut? His heart didn’t explode after the 2nd jab? The 49th? Lol 😂

Where are you @Boston.Knight ? You fukcing, serial killer look-a-like, POS

Parade Float? Care to chime in?

Circlejerk boys? 🤣🤣🤣🦜🦜🦜

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
@Crazyhole

I have a lot of anxiety about this christmas. After 2 suicidal episodes this year I am really uncomfortable with the idea of being around the in-laws. This year has also brought about changes with my girls. I got divorced 8 years ago and had full custody of my kids until this year. They moved in with their mom in january and things have been pretty difficult between us since then. Nobody, including my wife, has been terribly supportive of what I've been dealing with this year and I've been putting on a happy face whenever I'm asked how things are going because when I'm honest it makes things worse. I'm just tired of it and now its going to be in my face for the next few days. Nobody understands but everybody has a solution.

Sorry to vent. Merry christmas to everyone"

@Crazyhole

I have a lot of anxiety about this christmas. After 2 suicidal episodes this year I am really uncomfortable with the idea of being around the in-laws. This year has also brought about changes with my girls. I got divorced 8 years ago and had full custody of my kids until this year. They moved in with their mom in january and things have been pretty difficult between us since then. Nobody, including my wife, has been terribly supportive of what I've been dealing with this year and I've been putting on a happy face whenever I'm asked how things are going because when I'm honest it makes things worse. I'm just tired of it and now its going to be in my face for the next few days. Nobody understands but everybody has a solution.

Sorry to vent. Merry christmas to everyone"
Just once. You libs are really bad at math
Two suicidal episodes. But I’m bad at math.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Mickey had a tough day being a pathetic loser. I bet his parents didn't care about him which is his issues.

latest

I have a degree from UCF so what does that say? I could retire at 45. Multiple technical certificates and licenses. Must be lucky. 😉

I wouldn't say either way if I got vaccinated for the record. I've already said it is looking more and more like it is safe. Need a lab created vaccine for a lab created virus.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@KNIGHTTIME^

🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜

🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜

🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜

Definition of a parrot ^^^^ 😂😂😂

‪🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜

latest

Mickey after cleaning piss off the floor. ^^^
In your head 😂😂😂😂🦜🦜🦜🦜

Mickey after attending his final 4 party with his buddies

milk-face-man-his-38625409.jpg
^^^^ Pathetic loser sits in his house all weekend having a circlejerk with his friends in the WC. Meanwhile, he’s jealous of people that have a life, party and went away for the weekend with a real woman

I’m totally in your head 🤣🤣🤣

Wait? Wut? His heart didn’t explode after the 2nd jab? The 49th? Lol 😂

Where are you @Boston.Knight ? You fukcing, serial killer look-a-like, POS

Parade Float? Care to chime in?

Circlejerk boys? 🤣🤣🤣🦜🦜🦜
God dammit, this was an underrated post. BRAVO. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

"You fukcing, serial killer look-a-like, POS."

JAJAJJAJAJJAJAJAAJAJAAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!!

God dammit, this was an underrated post. BRAVO. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

"You fukcing, serial killer look-a-like, POS."

JAJAJJAJAJJAJAJAAJAJAAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!!
I’m telling you. The guy is scary looking in person. A total creeper. Additionally, he rolled up to the 2019 UCF vs Temple game with some homeless guy in a complete clunker of a car. He seemed normal on the UCF free board, but after Covid hit, he went nuts. Obviously, he hasn’t made money on Gold. Lol. His wife isn’t bad though. I’ll give him that. If she’s even still around

In your head 😂😂😂😂🦜🦜🦜🦜

What's even more pathetic than serial killer Boston rolling up in a 1993 faded Corolla in an XXS UCF polo with a homeless dude is that knighttime/bchailmary deleted every single one of the posts that you quoted above. First-rate loser doesn't even begin to describe that one...

ADVERTISEMENT