ADVERTISEMENT

Get ready bitches ...

barrister1602

Golden Knight
Jan 24, 2007
Bunch of Oklahoma Lawyers coming to Destin this week. I'm bringing my newest GF and my son. What's up with all the shark attacks?

Did you finally kill off the cheerleader who was bipolar? Is this new one crazy too?

Did you finally kill off the cheerleader who was bipolar? Is this new one crazy too?
Bipolar cheerleader still calls / emails multiple times a day but I don't respond. She recently started leaving notes in my mailbox since I won't take her calls or respond to her emails. I haven't acknowledged her in almost 2 months, but she is still constantly trying to make contact. Goofy woman.

Newest GF is a relatively sane corporate lawyer. No drama so far. She makes decent scratch and is very competitive. She is waaaaaay different from my past few GF's. I like it.

Bunch of Oklahoma Lawyers coming to Destin this week. I'm bringing my newest GF and my son. What's up with all the shark attacks?
All the shark attacks? Seriously? I can think of 3 small bites in the past several weeks. During that time tens of millions of individual trips into the ocean were made and three SMALL passing bites. Sharks should be the least of your concerns. Oh and during this time APX 65,000-270,000 shraks were killed... per day.

All the shark attacks? Seriously? I can think of 3 small bites in the past several weeks. During that time tens of millions of individual trips into the ocean were made and three SMALL passing bites. Sharks should be the least of your concerns. Oh and during this time APX 65,000-270,000 shraks were killed... per day.
Probably referring to the attacks in North Caroline where a couple kids were bit with them losing limbs. I wouldn't consider that small.

Link

Probably referring to the attacks in North Caroline where a couple kids were bit with them losing limbs. I wouldn't consider that small.

Link
yeah. i forgot about the limbs disappearing when i said that. Either way, millions of other trips into the ocean were made without incident, that was more the point.

i mean, come on @barrister1602 youre mor elikely to die in a tornado before you leave, or a car crash on the way to the airport, or a plane crash, or get struck by lightning when you get off the plan, or a wasp sting in your throat. Hell, you're more likely to die tripping over some kids sand castle on your way to the shark infested waters than you are to even encounter a shark in any fashion. Much less get bit. Come on now cowboy.*

You will love the beautiful beach and crystal clear water in Destin, Here's a video to get you ready, enjoy!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT