ADVERTISEMENT

Get to Know 'The Dungeon': camsonofpat

EweSeaEff

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Nov 23, 2007
Clearwater
I've had to skip a couple of weeks because of a whirlwind work/travel schedule, so welcome to the latest version of "Get to Know 'The Dungeon'". As always, please feel free to drop me a line if you're interested in participating: https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/conversations/add?to=EweSeaEff.

As a reminder, I'm now including a list of all previous versions of the "Get to Know 'The Dungeon'" series. I've also added "GTKTD" at the bottom of each of my posts (including all of the ones already posted), so now you can perform a search using "GTKTD" and each of the "Get to Know" posts should show up.

Princesam3
UCFiesta05
USFSucks
MaineKnight
CubanM11
Vinnie V
tony92
Big12Knights
kelly100
knights4lyfe
UCFan416

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week's volunteer is @camsonofpat. Thank you, Cameron! From the looks of it, Cameron might have one of the most interesting jobs of all of us. I also can't wait to check out his restaurant recommendation the next time I'm in Manhattan Beach. Plus we have another out-of-town season ticket holder - kudos to you, my man!

Bio

Username: camsonofpat

Name: Cameron Smith

Dungeon member since: 2015

How did you come up with your username: My dad’s name is Pat. I’m his son.

Where do you live: Redondo Beach, CA

Family: I’m married. No kids. Two cats. My wife graduated from UCF as well. We met our junior year at a UCF football game at the Citrus bowl. We lost to Pittsburgh. I’m from Venice, FL. Most my family still lives there.

What do you do for a living now: I moved to Los Angeles right after graduating to attempt to become a television writer. I’m currently an Assistant at HBO in the West Coast Production department. We oversee all of HBO’s scripted projects.

Twitter Page:
https://twitter.com/CamSonOfPat

Instagram Page:
https://www.instagram.com/camsonofpat/

Education

Where did you go to high school: Venice High School

Are you a UCF Alumnus, if not then what is your connection: Yes

Year Graduated: 2008

Degree: Bachelor Degree in Radio/Television with a minor in Creative Writing

Why did you choose to go to UCF: It felt right. My sister was starting her junior year at UCF. I was between UCF and FSU and I liked Orlando (was born in Orlando) and UCF’s campus better. I liked the idea of being closer to home as well (Sarasota County).

Where did you live when you were a student at UCF: In a house in Oviedo my first two years and at Alafaya Club my last two years.

Did you play sports at UCF: Intramural sand volleyball and dodgeball. Played flag football and bocce ball one year, too.

UCF Football

Football season ticket holder: Yes

If football season ticket holder, what section are you in: Section 131, lower cabana

Favorite UCF Football memory: I’d say it’s a tie between our first Fiesta Bowl win and the Peach Bowl win. Was at both and they were amazing.

Favorite home game memory (football): Would have to be UCF/Texas to open the stadium. That was my senior year and I’m so glad I got to be there to experience the on-campus stadium for one year before leaving.

Favorite UCF football player (all-time): I think JJ Worton was the most fun to watch for me. Hard to pick just one though.

Favorite road game or potential road game destination: I had a lot of fun at BYU even though we lost. They have great fan support, a neat stadium/location, and they were apologizing for winning which made it slightly easier to stand.

Will we ever get into a P5 conference: Yes

Bowl games attended: Both Fiesta Bowls, Peach Bowl, Cure Bowl, St. Pete Beef O' Brady's vs. Rutgers.

Useless info

Usual tailgate spot: Memory Mall by Garage D

Go-to tailgate drink: Bud Light or Coors Light

Favorite drink: Allagash White beer

Favorite restaurant (local to you): A place called The Arthur J in Manhattan Beach, CA. Best filet mignon I’ve ever had.

Favorite movie (all-time): Kingpin

Favorite band (all-time): Not a band but Michael Jackson

Favorite television show (all-time): Seinfeld/Curb Your Enthusiasm (I go back and forth on which is better depending on which I’ve seen more recently). Veep is hilarious, too. More jokes in Veep than I’ve ever seen in a TV comedy.

Hobbies/Interests outside of rooting for UCF: I’m a big Bucs fan unfortunately, so I waste a lot of time on watching them lose and continuing to suck. I like to travel. Drink in the sun.

Favorite vacation spot (a place you’ve already visited): Not sure anywhere I’ve visited makes me feel as good as Islamorada does. Love the North Carolina mountains as well. I really want to visit more islands and foreign places which I have not done much of.

Favorite spot on campus: Memory Mall

Favorite meal/dish: Filet Mignon

GTKTD

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News