ADVERTISEMENT

Get to Know 'The Dungeon': DikaiaKnight

EweSeaEff

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Nov 23, 2007
Clearwater
Welcome to the latest edition of "Get to Know 'The Dungeon'". We can always use more volunteers, so if you're interested in contributing then please feel free to drop me a line at: https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/conversations/add?to=EweSeaEff.

Previous participants include:

Princesam3
UCFiesta05
USFSucks
MaineKnight
CubanM11
Vinnie V
tony92
Big12Knights
kelly100
knights4lyfe
UCFan416
camsonofpat
knighted.1
jashton2007
JSeloc
JonesUCF34
OldClay83
dgyn14
KnightedHusker

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, someone had to be the first GTKTD after a loss and that honor will forever be bestowed upon @DikaiaKnight. Don't fault him though. @KnightedHusker was the last to be profiled (pre-Pitt loss), so that'll probably be the last time we allow someone who's primarily a fan of another team to participate!

Without further ado, please meet DikaiaKnight. Get us back in the win column, Carlos! Oh, and I'm a fellow Old Fashioned fan. If you haven't tried one yet, please allow me to recommend a Boulevardier. I was in Rome last year and the bartender at the hotel where I was staying recommended it (given that I kept ordering Old Fashioneds). It quickly became one of my favorite cocktails. Like a Negroni, but made with Bourbon instead. Highly recommended! Watch out though - I've dubbed them "mind erasers". One I can handle, but that second one will kick my ass!

Bio

Username: Dikaiaknight

Name: Carlos Alvarez

Dungeon member since: 2011 under current account (I am pretty sure I had an older account I forgot credentials to

How did you come up with your username: Dikaia is part of my fraternity’s mantra (Dikaia, Upotheke - Justice, Our Foundation) Knight should be self-explanatory. Probably a better username for a lawyer but I like it

Where do you live: Orlando

Family: Wife Marilyn and Boston Terrier named Chloe

What do you do for a living now: Financial Advising

LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/carlosmalvarez

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/DikaiaKnight

Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/dikaiaknight

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CarlosAlvarezCS

Education

Where did you go to high school: American Heritage School (Plantation)

Are you a UCF Alumnus, if not then what is your connection: Alumnus

Year Graduated: 2009

Degree: B.S. Business Administration (Finance and Marketing dual major)

Why did you choose to go to UCF: Wanted to get away from home

Where did you live when you were a student at UCF: Pegasus Pointe and then a home with some friends

Did you play sports at UCF: Gave my shoulder to IM dodgeball (yet still won the playoff round) and later to IM Hockey (still made the save)

UCF Football

Football season ticket holder: Continuously since 2007 first with student season tickets then as an alumni

If football season ticket holder, what section are you in: We are recent members of the swanky B&G Cabana club having moved from our end zone seats we had sat in for 12 or so years!

Favorite UCF Football memory: Being present for the Peach Bowl victory, close second was Liberty Bowl loss to Miss. State just because it was my first trip to see UCF play away from home

Favorite home game memory (football): Very close call between the Texas game and War on I4 2017

Favorite UCF football player (all-time): Shaquem Griffin

Favorite road game or potential road game destination: Never been to a true road game, only bowls

Will we ever get into a P5 conference: Yes, by the grace of God

Bowl games attended: Liberty Bowl against Miss State, Care Bowl against Ark State, Peach Bowl

Useless info

Usual tailgate spot: Outside Garage C

Go-to tailgate drink: Usually some uppidity craft beer

Favorite drink: Old Fashioned

Favorite restaurant (local to you): Flip a coin for Prato or DoveCote

Favorite movie (all-time): Training Day

Favorite band (all-time): I listen to nearly every genre of music so hard to pick one band but guess I would say Red Hot Chili Peppers

Favorite television show (all-time): Breaking Bad

Hobbies/Interests outside of rooting for UCF: Running and travel

Favorite vacation spot (a place you’ve already visited): We travel a lot so it's hard to say but I would pick Spain, we could easily see ourselves living there one day.

Favorite spot on campus: Wackadoo's ( RIP :'( ). Of current locations I'd say the Reflection Pond, I have fond memories of relaxing there between classes and not to mention Spirit Splash.

Favorite meal/dish: Hard to choose... If I had to I would say a Ramen Noodle Soup from Domu, Richie Rich or New Japan Mazeman and don't sleep on their wings either.

GTKTD

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News