ADVERTISEMENT

Get to Know 'The Dungeon': jashton2007

EweSeaEff

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Nov 23, 2007
Clearwater
Welcome to the latest episode of "Get to Know 'The Dungeon'". As always, please feel free to drop me a line if you're interested in participating: https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/conversations/add?to=EweSeaEff.

Previous participants include:

Princesam3
UCFiesta05
USFSucks
MaineKnight
CubanM11
Vinnie V
tony92
Big12Knights
kelly100
knights4lyfe
UCFan416
camsonofpat
knighted.1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week's volunteer is everyone's favorite Fiesta Squeezer-tatted Dungeon member: @jashton2007. Thank you, Jon!

Bio

Username: jashton2007

Name: Jon Ashton

Dungeon member since: 2007

How did you come up with your username: My yahoo email when I registered and never changed it.

Where do you live: Orlando

Family: Wife

What do you do for a living now: I am in outside sales for Ferguson Enterprise. Largest plumbing wholesaler in the country grossing over $15 billion last year.

LinkedIn Page: Do not use

Twitter Page
: Do not use

Instagram Page
: Do not use

Facebook Page
: Under my name

Education

Where did you go to high school: Winter park high school 2003

Are you a UCF Alumnus, if not then what is your connection: Yes

Year Graduated: 2007 and 2012

Degree: BA radio and TV broadcasting, MBA

Why did you choose to go to UCF: I applied at UCF and UF March of senior year. Didn’t get into UF, was happy with UCF.

Where did you live when you were a student at UCF: Freshman year at home, sophomore year Jefferson Commons, junior year at Arden Villas. Senior year rented a room with some weirdos off McCulloch.

Did you play sports at UCF: No

UCF Football

Football season ticket holder: Since 2007

If football season ticket holder, what section are you in: Section 205

Favorite UCF Football memory: Favorite play is Hail Perriman, favorite moment is closing seconds in Fiesta Bowl win. Proved that we belonged.

Favorite home game memory (football): Watching the Monsoon game vs Marshall.

Favorite UCF football player (all-time): Kevin Smith. Was money everything he touched the ball.

Favorite road game or potential road game destination: Ireland was a great experience. Where I proposed to my wife. Later in the trip not at the game. Would love to go to the Rose Bowl.

Will we ever get into a P5 conference: Absolutely.

Bowl games attended: All games in St Pete, first Fiesta, Peach and Cure Bowl

Useless info

Usual tailgate spot: Usually in E6 with my friend and his in-laws

Go-to tailgate drink: Usually just beer and sometimes Crown Royal. Early morning a mimosa.

Favorite drink: Whiskey ginger. Usually CR.

Favorite restaurant (local to you): Not favorites but two I’ve probably been to the most is Sonny’s and Ale House off University.

Favorite movie (all-time): No favorite, but big fan of Kevin Smith's early works (director not the player).

Favorite band (all-time): Favorite artist are Billy Joel, Elton John and Darius Rucker country.

Favorite television show (all-time): Seinfeld is priceless.

Hobbies/Interests outside of rooting for UCF: Lifelong Magic fan being born and raised in Orlando. My first job was a movie theater. Old Carmike Cinemas used to be off Goldenrod and University, so I saw nearly every movie that came and still love to go to the theater. I’m also a decent bowler.

Favorite vacation spot (a place you’ve already visited): Not favorite location but had a great time at Sandals Montego Bay resort for my honeymoon. Going to Sandals St Lucia for 5 year anniversary

Favorite spot on campus: While a student, I loved the couches they used to have in the student union for a quick power nap. Now it’s in the stadium on game days.

Favorite meal: Any good southern BBQ

GTKTD

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News