ADVERTISEMENT

Get to Know 'The Dungeon': KnightedHusker

EweSeaEff

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Nov 23, 2007
Clearwater
Welcome to the latest edition of "Get to Know 'The Dungeon'". We can always use more volunteers, so if you're interested in contributing then please feel free to drop me a line at: https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/conversations/add?to=EweSeaEff.

Previous participants include:

Princesam3
UCFiesta05
USFSucks
MaineKnight
CubanM11
Vinnie V
tony92
Big12Knights
kelly100
knights4lyfe
UCFan416
camsonofpat
knighted.1
jashton2007
JSeloc
JonesUCF34
OldClay83
dgyn14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week we have the pleasure of getting to know our first "non-traditional" UCF fan: @KnightedHusker. I learned a lot from Ron, including tips when visiting Costa Rica (thanks!) and how to make a martini "extra cold" (I've tried it and my wife loves it!).

Ron is a red-blooded University of Nebraska fan who started following UCF after that one guy, er, I mean Scott Frost ( :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ) was hired. He can provide more context, but I believe that his original username on the board was RonnieHuskerton (or something like that). There were a couple of members that "knighted" Ron after he became so well liked around these parts, so his username was changed to the current KnightedHusker. I don't want to do his speaking for him, so without further ado please meet KnightedHusker. Many thanks, Ron! We love having you around here.

Bio

Username: Knighted Husker

Name: Ron

Dungeon member since: 2017

How did you come up with your username: Two members on the board suggested it.

Where do you live: Stillwater, MN

Family: 2 beautiful girls, one son

What do you do for a living now: Exploding a software company

LinkedIn Page: linkedin.com/in/ronnoden

Twitter Page: I have a twitter page, but do not post much at all

Instagram Page: Have one, nothing there

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ron.noden

Education

Where did you go to high school: In the middle of nowhere in Nebraska

Are you a UCF Alumnus, if not then what is your connection: I started following UCF when Frost became coach

Year Graduated: One thousand years ago.

Degrees: Formal: Theology, Business, Next up is a Masters in History/Education - that is my retirement career to teach history and helping high schools kids figure out their own opinions (not their parents, or others - learning to know what you believe). Informal: Living the good stuff.

Why did you choose NOT to go to UCF: Nebraska, Liberty University, Northwestern, and University of Minnesota

UCF Football

Football season ticket holder: No

Favorite UCF Football memory: 2016 Michigan - watching the team start to really grow up

Favorite home game memory (football): October 2019

Favorite UCF football player (all-time): KZ

Favorite road game or potential road game destination: I want to see a Nebraska vs UCF game

Will we ever get into a P5 conference: Yes in 2021 - as part of the new Big 12

Useless Info

Usual tailgate spot: Lincoln, NE

Go-to tailgate drink: Freemark Abbey Cabernet Sav

Favorite drink: Belvedere Martini, extra cold, zero vermouth, two olives and one onion

Favorite restaurant (local to you): Lolitos Latin food

Favorite movie (all-time): The original version of The Manchurian Candidate

Favorite band (all-time): Queen

Favorite television show (all-time): Family Guy

Hobbies/Interests outside of rooting for UCF: Raising money for veterans for scholarships - to become policemen

Favorite vacation spot (a place you’ve already visited): Scotland, and it is not even close! Distant #2 is Costa Rica, even more distant #3 is Italy.

Favorite meal/dish: Barbecue - especially Burnt Ends!

GTKTD

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News