ADVERTISEMENT

Get to Know 'The Dungeon': tony92

EweSeaEff

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Nov 23, 2007
Clearwater
We're back with another installment of "Get to Know 'The Dungeon'". Thank you for indulging me with a week off as the family and I traveled for spring break.

Thanks to everyone who has participated so far (the list is long). If you'd like to get in on the action then please shoot me a direct message here: https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/conversations/add?to=EweSeaEff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our volunteer this week is @tony92. Thank you, Tony! Tony gets a +2 from me this week for his favorite movie and favorite band.

Bio

Username: tony92

Name: Tony Harris

Dungeon member since: 2001

How did you come up with your username: My name plus year of graduation.

Where do you live: Colorado Springs

Family: My wife Gina (UCF alum '90), Two sons Riley (22) and Jordan (16)

What do you do for a living now: Sr. Scientist, Harris Corporation - SW/Systems Engineer

LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthony-harris-49006613/

Twitter/Instagram/Facebook Handle: N/A

Education

Where did you go to high school
: Crystal River High School

Are you a UCF Alumnus: Yes

Year Graduated: BS, Computer Engineering ('92) - UCF; MS, Software Engineering ('01) - FIT

Degree: BS, Computer Engineering

Why did you choose to go to UCF: Academic scholarship and was far enough away from home but close enough to go home on the weekends when I wanted.

Where did you live when you were a student at UCF: Seminole Hall

Did you play sports at UCF: No

UCF Football

Football season ticket holder: Was from 1994 to 2013 - stopped when we moved to Colorado.

Favorite UCF Football memory: Beating Georgia in the Liberty Bowl. I went to the Miss State debacle and to the Georgia game. I know we had beaten Alabama but they were really down. To me this was the first win against a quality SEC team. Plus my father-in-law is a huge Georgia fan:)

Favorite home game memory (football): Opening game for the stadium against Texas.

Favorite UCF football player (all-time): Rick Hamilton - played against him in high school and followed his career while we were both at UCF.

Favorite road game or potential road game destination: 2014 Fiesta Bowl. Traveled to the game and had a blast blowing out a Baylor team that was pretty overconfident. Would have loved to have gone to the Stanford game a few years ago.

Will we ever get into a P5 conference: Yes - alumni base is growing too fast along with great television ratings.

Useless info

Go-to tailgate drink: Dr. Pepper (not a drinker:))

Favorite drink: See favorite tailgate drink.

Favorite restaurant (local to you): Paravicini's Italian Bistro

Favorite movie (all-time): Dumb and Dumber

Favorite band (all-time): Depeche Mode

Favorite spot on campus: Wild Pizza

GTKTD

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.