ADVERTISEMENT

Get to Know 'The Dungeon': UCFan416

EweSeaEff

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Nov 23, 2007
Clearwater
Welcome to this week's "Get to Know 'The Dungeon'". As always, please feel free to drop me a line if you're interested in participating: https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/conversations/add?to=EweSeaEff.

Also, I wasn't sure of the best way to catalog these (per @UCFBS's request), so I figured I'd just keep a running list of links each time I post a new one. Just in case, I've also added "GTKTD" at the bottom of each of my posts (including all of the ones already posted). Now you should be able to do a search for GTKTD and each of the "Get to Know" posts should show up.

Princesam3
UCFiesta05
USFSucks
MaineKnight
CubanM11
Vinnie V
tony92
Big12Knights
kelly100
knights4lyfe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week's volunteer is @UCFan416. Thank you, Brent! Brent gets a bajillion bonus points for being a teacher. He's currently in the points lead, so the rest of you have a little catching up to do.

Bio

Username: UCFan416

Name: Brent

Dungeon member since: November 2013, lurked from 2006-2013, joined during Fiesta Bowl run.

How did you come up with your username: Made it in 2006 just to lurk and never changed it.

Where do you live: DeBary, FL

Family: Wife, 2 Kids (4 year old & 7 month old)

What do you do for a living now: High School Math Teacher (Pre-Calculus, AP Calculus AB & BC)

LinkedIn Page:
Nope

Twitter Page:
Nope

Instagram Page:
Nope

Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=5123538

Education

Where did you go to high school: East Lake High School, Tarpon Springs, FL

Are you a UCF Alumnus: Yes

Year Graduated: 2009

Degree: BS in Mathematics Education

Why did you choose to go to UCF: Only applied to two schools, UF and UCF, as I was going to study engineering. UF deferred, then regretted me, so more motivation to despise them. Got into UCF obviously, and made it two years through the program, but was miserable, girlfriend at time (now my wife) told me to try teaching and loved it.

Where did you live when you were a student at UCF: Pegasus Pointe, Pegasus Landing, a House off Colonial with friends, Oviedo Grove

Did you play sports at UCF: Nope

UCF Football

Football season ticket holder: Yes, since 2007

If football season ticket holder, what section are you in: 2 seats in Cabana Section 127 (50 yard line 10 rows up). Just added a family pack as well in one of the corners for when we bring the kids so I don’t have to shell out couple 100 to bring the kids to a game.

Favorite UCF Football memory: Peach Bowl win is probably #1. Close 2nd would be Fiesta win and War on I-4 in 2017 (atmosphere was just electric).

Favorite home game memory (football): Easily War on I-4 as stated above.

Favorite UCF football player (all-time): McKenzie Milton

Favorite road game or potential road game destination: Favorite to date is Croke Park Classic. Just an awesome trip, even though we got our hearts broken.

For actual game in US, probably Tulane in 2010. New Orleans is a fun city, and games were still in Superdome at the time, but we absolutely pissed pounded Tulane that day.

Will we ever get into a P5 conference: Yes

Bowl Games Attended: 9 (missed Hawaii Bowl)

Useless info

Usual tailgate spot: Don’t tailgate a ton anymore due to my two young kids, but when we do it’s right around where we park in D2 or stop by my brothers tailgate on MM.

Go-to tailgate drink: Craft Beer

Favorite drink: Craft Beer

Favorite restaurant (local to you): When I lived in Oviedo loved going to TJ’s Seafood Shack, really fresh and well-priced. Always enjoy going to Hollerbach’s Willow Tree Cafe in Sanford.

Favorite movie (all-time): The Godfather Part 1 or 2. If it’s on I will put it on.

Favorite band/musician (all-time): Zeppelin

Favorite television show (all-time): The Office or Seinfeld, both never get old.

Hobbies/Interests outside of rooting for UCF: Love to golf (not so much as of late with my daughter being born back in June) and I have a pretty extensive barrel aged craft beer collection (I know many Dungeonites will shame me for this).

Favorite vacation spot (a place you’ve already visited): My favorite vacation was easily a two week trip to Germany, Austria, The Netherlands, and Belgium. So much history, delicious food, and beer (of course)!

Favorite spot on campus: Turf Fields. Was an intramural supervisor and referee during my 4 years, so spent a lot of time out there and some of my favorite memories of college happened there.

Favorite meal/dish: Love some really good Korean BBQ or Pad Thai.

GTKTD

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.