ADVERTISEMENT

Ginsburg back in the hospital

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
gallstones and infection this time. This lady is a trooper but holy crap, how long can she keep doing this?

She should retire. I know she wanted to not have Trump fill her seat but doesn't she know it's safe now that we are in an election year?
Screw what McConnell said last time. You and I both know that if Ginsberg croaked tomorrow, Trump and Moscow Mitch would fast-track her replacement faster than the speed of light.

Those are the rules.

Also the rules: believing all women unconditionally and without any further evidence, and demanding those interviewing for a job with an allegation against him from said infallible woman must step down immediately.

Those are the rules. Your guys' rules. I look forward to you calling for Biden to step down.

Screw what McConnell said last time. You and I both know that if Ginsberg croaked tomorrow, Trump and Moscow Mitch would fast-track her replacement faster than the speed of light.
Yes, I think we all believe they would. We would lament the hypocrisy and maybe find some sliver of a way to justify it to ourselves. In the end, it’s as someone you worship once said: “Elections have consequences.”

Reactions: Crazyhole
Yes, I think we all believe they would. We would lament the hypocrisy and maybe find some sliver of a way to justify it to ourselves. In the end, it’s as someone you worship once said: “Elections have consequences.”

I would be disappointed if they didn't fast track a nominee.

Also the rules: believing all women unconditionally and without any further evidence, and demanding those interviewing for a job with an allegation against him from said infallible woman must step down immediately.

Those are the rules. Your guys' rules. I look forward to you calling for Biden to step down.
Yes. That's why Biden is now qualified to be president.

Clinton
Trump
Kavanaugh
Biden

I would be disappointed if they didn't fast track a nominee.
And I would be disappointed if the democrats didn't use McConnell's obvious theft of a supreme court spot to justify expanding the court when they have control in 2021.

Yes. That's why Biden is now qualified to be president.

Clinton
Trump
Kavanaugh
Biden
Clinton and Trump make their own cases and you can make a case for Creepy Joe based on pattern of conduct over years. But Kavanaugh does not belong in this list.

Damn, I wish these rules were around in 2008. Herman Cain could've been President. Or was that 2012. Whichever.
tenor.gif

Reactions: sk8knight
Seems strange that SCOTUS can hear arguments via ZOOM, including Ginsburg from a hospital bed but the HOR can't vote electronically.

Also the rules: believing all women unconditionally and without any further evidence
Typical 85 Bullsh*t.

Last I checked, Kavanaugh's accuser got to present her case and -- low and behold -- Kavanaugh got confirmed. Biden's accuser has the same opportunity.

Of course, if she does, she needs to be prepared to explain a few of the head-scratching things she's done since the alleged incident -- answer questions like:
  • Why she didn't say anything when Biden ran for the Presidency before or when he was nominated as Obama's Veep?
  • Why last year she characterized the incident as 'making her uncomfortable' when Joe first announced his candidacy and why it is being described as an assault now? or
  • Why she gushed on Twitter about Joe being awarded the Medal of Honor and personally congratulated him?

Typical 85 Bullsh*t.

Last I checked, Kavanaugh's accuser got to present her case and -- low and behold -- Kavanaugh got confirmed. Biden's accuser has the same opportunity.

Of course, if she does, she needs to be prepared to explain a few of the head-scratching things she's done since the alleged incident -- answer questions like:
  • Why she didn't say anything when Biden ran for the Presidency before or when he was nominated as Obama's Veep?
  • Why last year she characterized the incident as 'making her uncomfortable' when Joe first announced his candidacy and why it is being described as an assault now? or
  • Why she gushed on Twitter about Joe being awarded the Medal of Honor and personally congratulated him?
All valid questions, not unlike the Blase-Ford crap. If not for the me-too movement all of these blind accusations would be taken at face value.

Typical 85 Bullsh*t.

IIRC, she did file a complaint with the Senate and did talk about it both contemporaneously and since with friends and family. She was a lifelong Democrat and worked for him.

Blasey Ford never talked about it, never filed a report, no one around her knew anything happened ever, and she “forgot” that it happened until she wanted to keep him from SCOTUS because, as she admitted (possibly through her lawyer), she thought Kavanaugh would be a disaster for abortion rights.

It’s not the same thing at all.

Typical 85 Bullsh*t.

Because she is a Bernie bro. They are unscrupulous.

Typical 85 Bullsh*t.

This is so fresh coming from someone that demanded Kavanaugh step away from the nomination over absolutely no proven facts or evidence.

Biden's accuser had the same opportunity? Really? Tell me, at what point did the Democrats invite her in to give an open door testimony in the Senate to lay out her allegations?

Oh, they didn't? They're ignoring her and discrediting her, as you are, having never given her a chance to actually air her side to them?

Shocking! I would have never seen this coming!

Reactions: sk8knight

I want Biden to step down. He should step down.

Tell me, at what point did the Democrats invite her in to give an open door testimony in the Senate to lay out her allegations?
WTF? Last I checked, the Senate isn't deciding if Joe should be confirmed as a SCOTUS judge.
They're ignoring her and discrediting her, as you are, having never given her a chance to actually air her side to them?
Fox News was more than happy to give her a national platform and after accepting their invitation, she subsequently cancelled.

Guess she got cold feet for some reason, huh? Let me guess: Large scale Deep State intimidation, right? :)

WTF? Last I checked, the Senate isn't deciding if Joe should be confirmed as a SCOTUS judge.Fox News was more than happy to give her a national platform and after accepting their invitation, she subsequently cancelled.

Guess she got cold feet for some reason, huh? Let me guess: Large scale Deep State intimidation, right? :)
There you go using facts again! How dare you! :)

Typical 85 Bullsh*t.

and.....get this, she did file some type of complaint, but it had nothing to do with sexual harassment. Paid and made by the right wing red hat nuts. FRUMPERS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT