ADVERTISEMENT

Go vote for UCF's athletic village funding!

Orlando Dreamers? What a joke.

Hasn't the MLB realized that, for the most part, Floridians don't support pro baseball as it should?....that is unless they're winning (biggest fair weather fans of all time).

Reactions: Poolside Knight
I voted for the Dr Phillips Center project expansion. I think the arts are more influential and needed for a city and it’s society. I mean let’s be real…
That center has received well over $200M from us....enough already...they need to figure out how to generate real revenue and pay their own bills.....it's time to give money to UCF Athletics. And the Baseball Stadium is a pipe dream...I repeat, it's time to give money to UCF Athletics.

Last edited:
Reactions: PositYourself
Orlando Dreamers? What a joke.

Hasn't the MLB realized that, for the most part, Floridians don't support pro baseball as it should?....that is unless they're winning (biggest fair weather fans of all time).
and the younger generations don’t care about baseball. The Oakland As even on the Vegas Strip are not gonna do that great and most of the locals there don’t want them. It is a dumb idea, all signs point to the Rays either getting a deal in Tampa or they move out of State

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT