ADVERTISEMENT

GOAT "where were these teachers when I was in school"?

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
I'll just leave this here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4589622/Teacher-charged-having-sex-three-male-students.html

4149C18D00000578-4589622-image-m-65_1497033906336.jpg

4149C17900000578-4589622-image-a-66_1497033912488.jpg

4149C18300000578-4589622-image-a-57_1497033829338.jpg

That's one of the hottest ones yet. But really, she could get any guy her own age and she's going after these kids that don't even have hair on their balls. Serious mental issues. I wouldn't have complained, but she definitely has some screws loose.

probably has always happened, just now there is a larger number of hot teachers bc the great recession pushed a lot into that career & students can't keep their mouth shut

Reactions: Ucfmikes
So, are you saying your wife knows you're a neanderthal, and that's just the type of douchebag she's attracted to?

lol

This coming from the guy whose life revolves around beer and fried foods.

I'm curious- you became a raging pussy liberal on this board roughly 4 years ago. Did that coincide with the surgical removal of your penis?

Reactions: Ucfmikes
lol

This coming from the guy whose life revolves around beer and fried foods.

I'm curious- you became a raging pussy liberal on this board roughly 4 years ago. Did that coincide with the surgical removal of your penis?

"Dude, you're such a pussy, and gay, and you have no penis!! Do you even lift, bro?"
Spoken like a true neanderthal.

I bet your wife, and mother, is so proud.

"Dude, you're such a pussy, and gay, and you have no penis!! Do you even lift, bro?"
Spoken like a true neanderthal.

I bet your wife, and mother, is so proud.

I bet yours enjoys shacking up with a eunuch

...and again

A married Kentucky teacher has been accused of sexually assaulting an underage student while working as a teacher at two different schools, reports said.

Lindsey Jarvis, 27, pleaded not guilty to two counts of rape on Monday. She also was charged with rape, sodomy and unlawful transaction with a minor in Woodward County last Wednesday.

Link

DCrn9-HXYAAsNSV.jpg

Holy Chit!!! Look at her cuck husband. Lovingly holding her hand during her court appearance. Dude is a straight up pu$$y for even being seen with this cheatin whore. Especially a cheatin whore who pegged a 15 yr old boy. This pu$$y cuck lost his woman to a 15 yr old and still supports her?!?! Holy Frick our country is now filled with sissified pu$$y men. Have some self-respect ...
EDIT: considering how she pegged that 15 yr old boy, you know this cuck loves having large objects shoved up his a$$.

nintchdbpict000332833816.jpg

Last edited:
Holy Chit!!! Look at her cuck husband. Lovingly holding her hand during her court appearance. Dude is a straight up pu$$y for even being seen with this cheatin whore. Especially a cheatin whore who pegged a 15 yr old boy. This pu$$y cuck lost his woman to a 15 yr old and still supports her?!?! Holy Frick our country is now filled with sissified pu$$y men. Have some self-respect ...
EDIT: considering how she pegged that 15 yr old boy, you know this cuck loves having large objects shoved up his a$$.

nintchdbpict000332833816.jpg

Yeah, and just look at the smirk on this b**tch*s face. She already knows that as a pretty woman, she's already beat the system. But yeah, homeboy is a straight up simp.

I simply cannot wrap my head around how a man would not kick a cheating whore to the curb. But these girlie men continue to support these whores...even when they had sex with underage boys. Makes no fuking sense.

I simply cannot wrap my head around how a man would not kick a cheating whore to the curb. But these girlie men continue to support these whores...even when they had sex with underage boys. Makes no fuking sense.

Exactly, I was wondering the same thing myself. Your wife gives it up to some milk and cookie breath kid because apparently you weren't doing your job in the bedroom, yet you show up in court with that cheating skank holding hands and all smiles. If I had a wife and she f--ked some teeny bopper, i'd throw her sh!t out of the house, change the locks, and get the divorce papers ready so fast it'd make her head spin faster than the way she made some 15 year old boy's "head" spin.

there is a double standard and im ok with admitting that. that teacher is going to jail after i beat them senseless
I'm sure your wife would react the same way if your son was banging a hot teacher; double standards can go both ways you know.

there is a double standard and im ok with admitting that. that teacher is going to jail after i beat them senseless
BTW, would that same double standard apply if hot teacher gave him HIV or got pregnant and immediately threw little Johnny on child support?

Reactions: KingDavid
ADVERTISEMENT