ADVERTISEMENT

Going to the USF Game

BGUCFKnight

High School Harry
Nov 20, 2018
This is my first time going to a USF vs UCF game at Raymond James Stadium and I was wondering if you all could help answer some questions for me.

1. Do they sell alcohol at the game?

2. What time do the gates open?

3. The ticket that I bought from SeatGeek says that it comes with Club Level access. My seat is on the visitor sideline. Does anyone know what this entails?

4. What lot do all of the UCF fans normally tailgate at or are there any UCF group sponsored tailgates? It is only me and my girlfriend coming so we were hoping to hang out with some other Knights before the game.

Also, do you think I should post questions 1-3 on the USF board or will it not be received well since I am a UCF fan?

I am new here so thanks for all of the help.

Charge On!

Reactions: Knight Strength
This is my first time going to a USF vs UCF game at Raymond James Stadium and I was wondering if you all could help answer some questions for me.

1. Do they sell alcohol at the game?

2. What time do the gates open?

3. The ticket that I bought from SeatGeek says that it comes with Club Level access. My seat is on the visitor sideline. Does anyone know what this entails?

4. What lot do all of the UCF fans normally tailgate at or are there any UCF group sponsored tailgates? It is only me and my girlfriend coming so we were hoping to hang out with some other Knights before the game.

Also, do you think I should post questions 1-3 on the USF board or will it not be received well since I am a UCF fan?

I am new here so thanks for all of the help.

Charge On!

Do they give you caps with purchased water and Gatorade bottles yet, or will I still need to bring my own?

Went to the Tulane game a few weeks ago with my little nephew. It was the only time I've been there so I'll answer what I can.

They do serve alcohol.

I believe club level means its not the endzone. Seats were comfortable, bathrooms were clean and plentiful. You can stay inside and watch the game if you don't care about being down in your seats.

They do not let you keep the cap to a gatorade bottle. They gave my nephew a fountain drink cup w/lid at our request.

Reactions: Mikesi
I remember sitting there at a game and we were getting killed. Every first down they had a McDonald's "I'm Lovin' It" commercial on the scoreboard and PA. I'm Loving it, I'm Lovin' it , I'm Lovin" it----they must have said it 100 times......

Reactions: ahabmw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT