ADVERTISEMENT

Golf ball of choice

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
For the golfers here, what ball do you prefer?

I used to play callaway HX- red but they did away with it so I went to Pro V1X for several years. Lately i've moved more to slazenger and bridgestone. I still wish someone made a balata ball.

Haven’t golfed in years. But when I used to play, I chose to use whatever the hell I found on the courses. A ball was a ball. Never understood those spending $50 or more on a ball that more than likely ended in the woods or in the drink.

Reactions: fabknight
Zero time to play these days. Basically anything but a shit tier Top Flite (Top Rock) or similar. Putter especially cries when using. The Costco brand ball has a cult following. Those Vice brand balls look extremely interesting if I won the lotto and could play more. Imo can’t break 90 on the reg, don’t worry about the ball.

I've never been a golf ball snob. I did get tired of paying top price for ProV's though.

I've just recently started playing with the Volvik Vivid ball. I was given a dozen for a gift and now like them quite a bit. I've seen good performance out of them and the price is unbeatable.

The first dozen I got were bright orange, since then, I've been getting just the matte white.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT