ADVERTISEMENT

Good Bye Iran Deal

So when does Israel start bombing the shit out of them?

They've been bombing Iranians in Syria for weeks now.

I'm talking about sites in Iran. The talking heads are fear mongering that us pulling out of the agreement is going to mean the start of another war.

I'm talking about sites in Iran. The talking heads are fear mongering that us pulling out of the agreement is going to mean the start of another war.
first it was trump starting WW3 with north korea, now hes going to start WW3 with iran

Nah. The Israelis and Saudis just wanted the billion dollar pipeline into Tehran closed down, since it was funding Iran's militias and rockets on their doorsteps.

The Iranians had their chance to use that money to actually build an economy, as they promised, and instead they funded the Revolutionary Guard and their Shia militias abroad. .

Reactions: fabknight
We're not even fully pulling out yet either. The only sanctions up for renewal are on oil. Tech, energy, banking, etc don't come up again until July.

So when does Israel start bombing the shit out of them?
They've been bombing Iranians in Syria for weeks now.
Touché!

Nah. The Israelis and Saudis just wanted the billion dollar pipeline into Tehran closed down, since it was funding Iran's militias and rockets on their doorsteps.
Yep. At this point, I see the Israelis and Saudias already having back-channels open, and the Saudis taking a lead on this.

Don't be shocked when word of Saudi Strike Eagles hitting Iranian targets. Although it doesn't help the fact that Iran has purchased no less than five (5) sets of S-400 batteries.

The Iranians had their chance to use that money to actually build an economy, as they promised, and instead they funded the Revolutionary Guard and their Shia militias abroad. .
Yep.

We're not even fully pulling out yet either. The only sanctions up for renewal are on oil. Tech, energy, banking, etc don't come up again until July.
Stop spreading the Truth! I want rhetoric from the MSM!

q0gruwk7kww01.jpg

Reactions: The Branch
So, tell us what it means. You know, just for laughs.

If you want laughs I can tell you what Trump thinks it means. 100% honest to god transcript of what he said regarding the Iran nuclear deal. You elected this idiot:

"Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

Reactions: Crazyhole
If you want laughs I can tell you what Trump thinks it means. 100% honest to god transcript of what he said regarding the Iran nuclear deal. You elected this idiot:

"Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

Well, that was funny.

So, now tell us what pulling out of the Iranian deal means.

Well, that was funny.

So, now tell us what pulling out of the Iranian deal means.

1) Our own Secretary of State and DNI have said Iran is compliant within the last 2 months.

2) Our intelligence services are required to share any evidence of noncompliance within 10 days of uncovering it, they have uncovered no evidence.

3) Every one of our allies except for one person, Netanyahu, affirm that Iran is compliant.

The nuclear deal was indisputably working. Now it's broken, and the world is a more dangerous place and Iran is cozying up with Russia and China. But hey Trump finally got to get rid of something of Obama's.

1) Our own Secretary of State and DNI have said Iran is compliant within the last 2 months.

2) Our intelligence services are required to share any evidence of noncompliance within 10 days of uncovering it, they have uncovered no evidence.

3) Every one of our allies except for one person, Netanyahu, affirm that Iran is compliant.

The nuclear deal was indisputably working. Now it's broken, and the world is a more dangerous place and Iran is cozying up with Russia and China. But hey Trump finally got to get rid of something of Obama's.

Look, there's no shame in admitting that you're not versed on a topic. Hell, I freely admit I don't know half the nuances of this deal. But to lie and pretend you know by thieving someone else's words and intellectual thoughts is called plagiarism.

Shit man, you lifted that off of a reddit comment section and tried to pass it off as your own. FFS!

Last edited:
Remember that time Ninja was shaming Melania Trump for plagiarizing a pamphlet? Good times!

She's passing it off as her own, pretty much the definition of plagiarism. Almost every first lady has had their own campaign that they champion, I guess its not really a rule but its assumed you come up with something near and dear to your heart to tackle. It just makes it look half assed and fake if you just blatantly rip off a past program.

So plagarsim is OK as long as it's done by a woman?

Goddamn you are not an intelligent person. Pick your battles.

I don't know what's worse, the fact that this is clearly plagarized or the fact that this campaign designed to reduce cyber bullying is sponsored by someone whose husband is arguably the biggest cyber bully in the world right now.

Truly amazes me how utterly incompetent this entire admin is.

What's that bullshit you're always saying about hypocrisy?

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/be-best.62447/

I unblocked Ninja here purely to witness the epic UcfMike takedown. Hilarious.

I see nothing has changed with this individual

Reactions: UCFWayne
I unblocked Ninja here purely to witness the epic UcfMike takedown. Hilarious.

I see nothing has changed with this individual

I haven't unblocked to witness but it's obvious I don't have to do so. I think I can reasonably surmise that ninja is now both BS's and UcfMike's little bitch.

Remember that time Ninja was shaming Melania Trump for plagiarizing a pamphlet? Good times!

What's that bullshit you're always saying about hypocrisy?

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/be-best.62447/
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I had to unblock just to witness the greatness of this post.

@ucfMike you made my entire week with this post. If I ever meet you in person, I owe you a few beers.

Ninja is such a little hypocrite bitch.

Reactions: ucfMike
I was told plagarism was no big deal by you red hats. Funny how you care more about plagarism on a water cooler message board than the white house.

It was late, you were asking stupid questions I answered quickly.

disagree with most of your posts ... but that was funny.

Thank you. I think it's pretty obviously true, given how this thread is going. Hell the OP obviously doesn't even know a thing about it, but it was by his team so he agreed with it.

I was told plagarism was no big deal by you red hats. Funny how you care more about plagarism on a water cooler message board than the white house.

It was late, you were asking stupid questions I answered quickly.

I realize there is no defense when you just flat copy something off reddit and pass it as your own ... but your defense here is pretty weak.

I realize there is no defense when you just flat copy something off reddit and pass it as your own ... but your defense here is pretty weak.

I agree, I screwed up. It would be nice if people held the white house half as accountable as they hold people on the UCF water cooler message board though.

It's great knowing that he scans Reddit looking for fellow obsessive Trump haters to lift material from.

Not nearly as great as knowing you are still so obsessed with me :joy: . Lmao at the "just unblocked him this once". You are so full of shit, just like we said.

Last edited:
We'll take a break from laughing at this individual to remember that Chuck Schumer opposed the deal for nearly identical reasons as to why we left it:

“Advocates on both sides have strong cases for their point of view that cannot simply be dismissed,” Mr. Schumer, Democrat of New York, said in a lengthy statement. “This has made evaluating the agreement a difficult and deliberate endeavor, and after deep study, careful thought and considerable soul-searching, I have decided I must oppose the agreement and will vote yes on a motion of disapproval.”

Mr. Schumer said his chief concern was that Iran would still be free after a decade to build a nuclear bomb.

“I examined this deal in three parts: nuclear restrictions on Iran in the first 10 years, nuclear restrictions on Iran after 10 years, and nonnuclear components and consequences of a deal,” he wrote. “In each case I have asked: Are we better off with the agreement or without it?”

Mr. Schumer said that the inspection regime in the first 10 years of the agreement would be too weak, and that provisions to reimpose sanctions if Iran cheated were too onerous. He said his most serious concerns were with the freedom that Iran would have after 10 years to quickly build a nuclear weapon.

“To me, after 10 years, if Iran is the same nation as it is today, we will be worse off with this agreement than without it,” he said.

Reactions: UCFWayne
We'll take a break from laughing at this individual to remember that Chuck Schumer opposed the deal for nearly identical reasons as to why we left it:

lmao still obsessed with me. You literally can't make a post without talking about me.

Famous quotes in history;

"That’s one small step for a man, a giant leap for mankind."

-NinjaKnight
-Neil Armstrong

"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country."

-NinjaKnight
John F. Kennedy

"
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

-NinjaKnight
-Martin Luther King Jr

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself!"

-NinjaKnight
-Franklin D Roosevelt

"Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal."

--NinjaKnight
Abraham Lincoln

"
If at first you don’t succeed, try, try, try again."

-NinjaKnight
William Edward Hickson

-NinjaKnight
-Neil Armstrong

"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country."

-NinjaKnight
John F. Kennedy

"
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

-NinjaKnight
-Martin Luther King Jr

-NinjaKnight
-Franklin D Roosevelt

"Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal."

--NinjaKnight
Abraham Lincoln

"

-NinjaKnight
William Edward Hickson

-NinjaKnight
-Neil Armstrong

-NinjaKnight
John F. Kennedy

"

-NinjaKnight
-Martin Luther King Jr

-NinjaKnight
-Franklin D Roosevelt

--NinjaKnight
Abraham Lincoln

"

-NinjaKnight
William Edward Hickson
omg that shit is hilarious!

i have to wonder how much of the stuff ninja has posted in the past were just copied from someone else...

i have to wonder how much of the stuff ninja has posted in the past were just copied from someone else...

I hope not much, this country is going down the drain if there are a bunch of hateful people out there like him.

I can tell you it's a hell of a lot less than the number of straight up wrong things you've posted. Also still waiting on something other than ad hominems regarding my post.
I hope not much, this country is going down the drain if there are a bunch of hateful people out there like him.

You mean 85? I've posted multiple times I find the concept of hating ppl on an internet message board absurd. 85 is the one telling people to kill themselves over political differences.

-NinjaKnight
-Neil Armstrong

-NinjaKnight
John F. Kennedy

"

-NinjaKnight
-Martin Luther King Jr

-NinjaKnight
-Franklin D Roosevelt

--NinjaKnight
Abraham Lincoln

"

-NinjaKnight
William Edward Hickson

Oh great. Now I have to question whether colonel Sanders ever said "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

ADVERTISEMENT