ADVERTISEMENT

GOOD GUYS VS smu game thread.

No. Someone mentioned that Frost made the right calls all the time. Everyone complained about his play calling. It’s exactly the same except we don’t have STs running back TDS and defense making timely turnovers and sacks.

Well of course we did “fans” is short for”fanatics” after all. I’m not sure of the need to lift the dinosaur bones out of the tar pit to demonstrate that those on this board will complain about a coaches call after a loss. That’s his we roll here, along with every fan base ever.

those on this board will complain about a coaches call after a loss

and apparently after wins as well...

I was actually at this SMU game, was so painful to watch!

and there was this big ass knucklehead SMU fan in front of us who kept jumping up and down and saying “see, real football stadiums don’t bounce”

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
Well of course we did “fans” is short for”fanatics” after all. I’m not sure of the need to lift the dinosaur bones out of the tar pit to demonstrate that those on this board will complain about a coaches call after a loss. That’s his we roll here, along with every fan base ever.
Some people think Frost play calling was infallible. I could show every thread we weren’t up big and people complain out it. Run, pass, kick, go for it on 4th. If you don’t make it people complain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT