ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck to our JV football program

OandBFrosty

Two-Star Recruit
Nov 6, 2017
Don’t forget about the lemonade stand and car wash next weekend. All proceeds will go towards saving our coach from leaving our crappy program. Please help us! We suck!!

Reactions: FrostTroll
Nebraska must be a real shit hole if an ideal weekend for its residents is trolling on another team's message board. I hope he goes to Nebraska now because I don't want Nebraska fans committing suicide due to the fact their only shot at some happiness in their bleak lives is if some guy they've never met before decides to coach a team they've never been on. Frost going to Nebraska would at least numb you guys for a little while from the pain of remembering you have a shitty life in the middle of no where.

Reactions: SADUCFKNIGHT17
Don’t forget about the lemonade stand and car wash next weekend. All proceeds will go towards saving our coach from leaving our crappy program. Please help us! We suck!!

Thanks it should be fun, your wife will be pole dancing at halftime for the rent money. Keep on tweaking, tweaker.

C'mon, you guys play PSU today. No reason you can't sell your lemonade there....

Nebraska must be a real shit hole if an ideal weekend for its residents is trolling on another team's message board. I hope he goes to Nebraska now because I don't want Nebraska fans committing suicide due to the fact their only shot at some happiness in their bleak lives is if some guy they've never met before decides to coach a team they've never been on. Frost going to Nebraska would at least numb you guys for a little while from the pain of remembering you have a shitty life in the middle of no where.
OandB = Orange and Blue, hence him calling you his JV team, dumbass CFU fans cant even read.

This is not even G5 trolling. It's FCS level. I will take great pleasure in watching the Dumpster fire get crushed by Penn State today. It will show the world what Nebraska really has become and what a major project (most likely one that will fail) it will be for ANY NEW COACH

This is not even G5 trolling. It's FCS level. I will take great pleasure in watching the Dumpster fire get crushed by Penn State today. It will show the world what Nebraska really has become and what a major project (most likely one that will fail) it will be for ANY NEW COACH
That game isn't even worth ESPN 3. I doubt I even channel flip to it by accident.

Reactions: Mikesi
OandB = Orange and Blue, hence him calling you his JV team, dumbass CFU fans cant even read.
Living in Gainesville is interchangeable with living anywhere in Nebraska. Just warmer. And my post was directed at you because I knew you'd be in here. I didn't even acknowledge OP because Florida hasn't fielded a good team in a decade and he knows uf would get scudded if they played us.

Tough internet guy. Will you be sitting in the band section?

It's not a threat Nancy, just a hint that your myopia has gotten the best of you. It's made you look like an ass...as the saying goes. My guess is that's pretty typical.

Interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT