ADVERTISEMENT

GOOD LUCK UCF!

Just go 1-0, that's all we can do. Let the haters hate. The #1 goal is always conference hardware but trying to stick it to the rest of college football, for the sake of our conference and all other G5 schools, is an added bonus. It's a system that needs changing. Teams shouldn't have to win 23 games in a row for people to just start talking about how the system needs to change. It's a bar way too high for any program to have to meet, just to get a fair shake....maybe.

Reactions: taino211
Still would love to see my Bulls ruin your run, but that's not happening. Consolation? Seeing an AAC team make a statement about the AAC being legit. I just wish it wasn't UCF! Good luck boys!
Appreciate some of you guys having class, and recognizing Black Friday is now the premier rivalry in Florida.

It's key to get your fans out to the games, especially since you're having >>0.500 seasons. That's holding back your growth the most. The only time we didn't was in our 2015 dumpster fire of a season. We also doubled our attendance when we built our OCS, and make so much more money now.

And as far as an OCS, please tell your fans that FAU's stadium and athletic village is based on ours. It cost them more because they built it later, plus we were the first, so the designer-builder did it nearly as a 'loss leader.' Although the construction company learned a few things, which is part of what our lawsuit is all about.

Again, it looks stupid when USF fans say they want a stadium based on FAU's than UCF's, when they are essentially the same design.

Still would love to see my Bulls ruin your run, but that's not happening. Consolation? Seeing an AAC team make a statement about the AAC being legit. I just wish it wasn't UCF! Good luck boys!
Thanks, you guys are always a good opponent. Thanks for your conditional support too. Anytime any of our teams are playing an out of conference game I'm pulling for them, it seems we can never earn enough respect!

I have not missed a game in this series. Love the atmosphere when the two get together, other than idiot (Drunk college kids who do not know much about alcohol or football) fans, and yes both sides contribute. I always welcome UCF fans to Tampa, hoping we can keep up with you guys on Friday. Good luck, hoping both sides play well and avoid injuries.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT