ADVERTISEMENT

Good time to purchase your UCF vs USF tickets.

Mikesi

Diamond Knight
Oct 17, 2013
Just purchased 3 for $83 each on Ticketmaster. Not bad and much less expensive than Stubhub.
No hidden fees.
Section 137. Very low seats around the 30.

I know that the Cow side will be empty, but we will easily have 30,000. Could be one of the highest attended games in the series.

Last edited:
What row are you in. For people not purchasing tickets through UCF, we should try to group together as much as possible.

Reactions: Mikesi
What row are you in. For people not purchasing tickets through UCF, we should try to group together as much as possible.
Row E. Basically the entire visitor side probably will be UCF fans. If they put us and the band in the 300s again, I would have to recommend not going through the university. I want to support UCF, but that’s just too high up

If you don’t purchase through UCF your contributing to USF athletics dept
FYI
Level 3 vs 5 rows back at the 30-35. Hmmm. It’s not my fault that we keep getting put in the 300 section. Honestly, I work extremely hard to be able sit up close.

So.. I contributed a few dollars maybe to USF’s athletic department and to Ticketmaster. How am I helping USF???? I already donated to UCF, so I’m good there.

If I didn’t buy them, someone else would have. It’s the visitor side

Last edited:
Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Just purchased 3 for $83 each on Ticketmaster. Not bad and much less expensive than Stubhub.
No hidden fees.
Section 137. Very low seats around the 30.

I know that the Cow side will be empty, but we will easily have 30,000. Could be one of the highest attended games in the series.

Pretty good seats on the UCF/Visitor side.

Reactions: Mikesi
These days are the good ol days men!
Great quote!! You only live once. These type of seasons don’t come every year even though we would hope that they did. It’s like people who pay to see Lebron play. Jordan back in the day.

You never know when or if we are going to be mediocre again. You live and die by who your QB is.

Waited all year for this and now it’s finally at our doorstep. Some people spend their money on cars or the newest I-Phone.

I went all out on North Carolina, Memphis and this game.

Great quote!! You only live once. These type of seasons don’t come every year even though we would hope that they did. It’s like people who pay to see Lebron play. Jordan back in the day.

You never know when or if we are going to be mediocre again. You live and die by who your QB is.

Waited all year for this and now it’s finally at our doorstep. Some people spend their money on cars or the newest I-Phone.

I went all out on North Carolina, Memphis and this game.
You still have your iPhone 4. No wonder it took you so long to text back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT